Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   cutting machine (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/cutting-machine-t114175.html)

joanniek 04-07-2011 04:11 AM

Hi,
I'm looking to get a cutting machine .I was looking at a
accuquiltgo, or a alto's quiltcut2. Does any body have one?
I would like input about them.
Thank you

luvTooQuilt 04-07-2011 04:27 AM

Originally Posted by joanniek
Hi,
Thank you

Do a search under accuquilt. You will find tons of threads/posts and alot of comments. That might help ya some.

Maggiesmom 04-07-2011 04:29 AM

I have an Accu Go and I love it. It saves wear and tear on my hands.

Karen's Kreations 04-07-2011 04:35 AM

Love my Accuquilt GO.

juliea9967 04-07-2011 04:36 AM

I bought my Accuquilt GO over a year ago. It is one purchase I have made for my quilting tools that I have never regretted. In fact, I can't get enough of it. Every spare minute I have I am cutting or quilting. My first quilt with the GO was a king size 9 patch. I needed 450 2 1/2" squares. It cut them all in about 15 minutes, and they were perfect. When they are cut perfect like that they sew together so perfectly. I did not have to square up any of my 9 patch blocks, and I hate squaring up. I've had the Alto for years and quit using it because I didn't think it worked.
If there is any way to afford it, go for the GO. If I could afford it I would go for the Studio because it cuts more layers, and they have more dies. I am totally happy with the GO, and I don't have room for the dedicated space the Studio cutter requires, but I would like to be able to choose from more dies.
If you have any questions about the GO, let me know and I will help you as much as I can.

Originally Posted by joanniek
Hi,
Thank you

feffertim 04-07-2011 04:41 AM

I have a quietly cut and I love it, I would never give it up. It is so accurate and easy to use, and a lot cheaper than the accuquilt. The dies are so expensive. If you do a search for the quilt cut and you will see so many positive comments about it. Owners love it.

CarrieAnne 04-07-2011 05:17 AM

I have the Accuquilt, and I love it!

feffertim 04-07-2011 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by feffertim
I have a quietly cut and I love it, I would never give it up. It is so accurate and easy to use, and a lot cheaper than the accuquilt. The dies are so expensive. If you do a search for the quilt cut and you will see so many positive comments about it. Owners love it.

OOPS, I meant Quiltcut

misseva 04-07-2011 10:31 AM

I just bought the Accuquilt Go - love, love, love, love it!

DebsShelties 04-07-2011 10:42 AM

I have both machines, they are well worth the price.