Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   I have a 60% coupon from the rub off on Joann's ad (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/i-have-60%25-coupon-rub-off-joanns-ad-t124126.html)

craftybear 05-18-2011 08:25 PM

and I was wondering what you would buy with it???

crafty_linda_b 05-18-2011 08:40 PM

craftybear..I have 2 $25 gift certificates for Joanns...my son gave me one for Mothers day..and I got one in the mail yesterday from my Secret Sister at church for my birthday...I don't know what I want to buy with them either?? I am thinking maybe a new sewing machine...I could pay the difference...crafty_linda_b

craftybear 05-18-2011 08:41 PM

I know big decisions

Originally Posted by crafty_linda_b
craftybear..I have 2 $25 gift certificates for Joanns...my son gave me one for Mothers day..and I got one in the mail yesterday from my Secret Sister at church for my birthday...I don't know what I want to buy with them either?? I am thinking maybe a new sewing machine...I could pay the difference...crafty_linda_b

lallyann 05-18-2011 08:43 PM

oooohhh...lucky you! I think I would buy some muslin for backing and some batting. hmmm...or if I had a quilt in mind I would buy the fabric for it :) have fun using your coupon!!

Bluelady 05-18-2011 08:46 PM

I would buy something fairly big.. Ott light, cutting table or a whole roll of batting... maybe that fancy ruler you have had your eye on but never could justify the price. Oh. last time i had a 50% off at my LQS, I bought a huge gallon bottle of Mary Ellen's starch.

craftybear 05-18-2011 09:07 PM

yes been looking at the ott lights as I am getting ready to move things around and get a bigger sewing room

wonder how much a roll of batting is retail price

Originally Posted by Bluelady
I would buy something fairly big.. Ott light, cutting table or a whole roll of batting... maybe that fancy ruler you have had your eye on but never could justify the price. Oh. last time i had a 50% off at my LQS, I bought a huge gallon bottle of Mary Ellen's starch.

amyjo 05-18-2011 10:08 PM

my mother bought a roll last month 30 yds and she said with her 50% coupon it cost her $70 plus tax. This is the regular 6 oz in the blue bag batting like she slways buys. I got a 40% and a 60% as DD has a book coming here and I usually get coupons from Joann in my emails.

fidgety 05-18-2011 11:09 PM

I have been trying to get joanns coupons for months now and I still cannot get them. See me cring over here??? lol

craftybear 05-18-2011 11:11 PM

apply online and also at the store

Originally Posted by fidgety
I have been trying to get joanns coupons for months now and I still cannot get them. See me cring over here??? lol

Painiacs 05-19-2011 01:50 AM

Wow a 40% and a 60% coupon! Can u use them together? Hee hee! Id buy something expensive. Roll of batting, sewing machine, that ott light if it's for all u buy- supplies for design wall! Nice cutting Matt?