Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   I Am So Blessed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/i-am-so-blessed-t125411.html)

Fab-ra-holic 05-24-2011 08:40 AM

My Navy son wasn't suppose to come home from his ship duty until mid July but he was flown home 2 months early to start his new shore duty position. He surprised me by calling me on Mother's Day. The greatest gift ever to know he is home and safe. Not to mention, he was able to be home for the birth of his 2nd son. Yes, he and my DIL have blessed us with another GS. If that weren't blessings enough, my daughter just gave birth to my 3rd grandson on Sunday. The best part of that is, she only lives 10 mins. away! I now have a grandchild to Spoil. The other 3 all live out-of-state. So yes, 2 grandsons 5 days apart, everyone is healthy and happy. I am on cloud nine and Truly Blessed! :-P

I go To The Sea To Breathe 05-24-2011 08:43 AM

May your blessings grow healthly and happy and may you spoil those babies rotten. LOL

Terre 05-24-2011 08:46 AM

Truly wonderful news! Counting our Blessings in life is so important. I am very happy for you and your family.

amma 05-24-2011 08:48 AM

Congratulations!! You have been blessed!! :D:D:D

suebee 05-24-2011 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by Fab-ra-holic
My Navy son wasn't suppose to come home from his ship duty until mid July but he was flown home 2 months early to start his new shore duty position. He surprised me by calling me on Mother's Day. The greatest gift ever to know he is home and safe. Not to mention, he was able to be home for the birth of his 2nd son. Yes, he and my DIL have blessed us with another GS. If that weren't blessings enough, my daughter just gave birth to my 3rd grandson on Sunday. The best part of that is, she only lives 10 mins. away! I now have a grandchild to Spoil. The other 3 all live out-of-state. So yes, 2 grandsons 5 days apart, everyone is healthy and happy. I am on cloud nine and Truly Blessed! :-P

CONGRATULATIONS!!! that is so awesome. Enjoy your new grandbabies. :)

MyWifeMadeME 05-24-2011 09:00 AM

Congrats!! Please tell your son, from on vet to another, thank you for his service to his country and to my family. May God continue to guide and bless you and yours!

quiltpd 05-24-2011 09:00 AM

That's wonderful !! Congratulations !

frauhahn 05-24-2011 11:25 AM

Congratulations! Time to buy a lottery ticket!!!

Fab-ra-holic 05-24-2011 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by MyWifeMadeME
Congrats!! Please tell your son, from on vet to another, thank you for his service to his country and to my family. May God continue to guide and bless you and yours!

Will do. Thank you

Snorky Lvs2Quilt 05-24-2011 12:27 PM

Isn't being a gramma the best?! Congrats on your two new little angels. And having one so close to spoil is even better.