Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/)
-   -   Las Vegas Get together August 23rd (https://www.quiltingboard.com/offline-events-announcements-discussions-f16/las-vegas-get-together-august-23rd-t140900.html)

CatnQuilt 07-28-2011 10:17 AM

Ok I am looking forward to a get together in Las Vegas.
I think the best date will be Tuesday August 23rd.How about we make it 1:00pm that way hopefully the lunch crowd will be gone. The address is 160 South Green Valley Pkwy.Its in the District at Green Valley Ranch on the southeast corner of Green Valley pkwy and the 215.702-207-6372.If your looking it up for mapquest its in Henderson.

Please let me know how many will be able to make it and I'll call to see if we need reservations.Please feel free to bring a friend the more the better.

Sandy

hudgoddess 07-29-2011 09:55 AM

I'm all over it! Which restaurant?

jarenie 07-29-2011 10:57 AM

Jarenie
I will be there. How will I know your gals?

hudgoddess 07-29-2011 11:06 AM

Really? Don't we all look alike? 8-)

ShabbyTabby 07-29-2011 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by CatnQuilt
I think the best date will be Tuesday August 23rd.How about we make it 1:00pm that way hopefully the lunch crowd will be gone. The address is 160 South Green Valley Pkwy.Its in the District at Green Valley Ranch on the southeast corner of Green Valley pkwy and the 215.702-207-6372.If your looking it up for mapquest its in Henderson.

Please let me know how many will be able to make it and I'll call to see if we need reservations.Please feel free to bring a friend the more the better.

Sandy

Oh, Sandy I would love to come, however, I don't drive anymore and am on oxygen 24/7. We live in Centennial Hills and all my family here works...Daughter and Son-in-law at UMC and granddaughter has summer job...so guess I will have to pass this time. Maybe another time. I will be there in spirit!

ShabbyTabby (Bev)

cathylynn 07-29-2011 07:32 PM

great idea! have wanted to meet other Las Vegas quilters and now will get that chance. I'll be sure to ask for that day off so I can be there. sojnds like fun.

vickyfortune 07-30-2011 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by ShabbyTabby

Originally Posted by CatnQuilt

Sandy

Oh, Sandy I would love to come, however, I don't drive anymore and am on oxygen 24/7. We live in Centennial Hills and all my family here works...Daughter and Son-in-law at UMC and granddaughter has summer job...so guess I will have to pass this time. Maybe another time. I will be there in spirit!

ShabbyTabby (Bev)

BEV! I live in Centennial Hills and would be GLAD to pick you up and take you home if you like. I think this will be a fun time and you should be there. I'll send you a private message with my phone number and we can discuss.

CatnQuilt 08-01-2011 11:49 AM

I live in Centennial Hills also so I would be glad to take you if you want to come along for lunch.

Sandy

Let me know and I can give you my email address so we can exchange addresses. I have a real hard time on the phone but if you need my number I will be glad to let you call me instread

Sandy

CatnQuilt 08-01-2011 11:57 AM

We will be going to The Cheesecake factory 160 s. Green Valley Pkwy Henderson Its on the southeast corner of Green Valley Pkwy andd 215. Their number is 702-207-6372

Its Tuesday August 23rd at 1:00

Sandy

zipit 08-02-2011 08:08 AM

I am so excited to see that you all meet. I will be moving to LV as soon as I can do something with a couple of houses.

I don't have a clue where to move but am looking at the far NW area, N of 215.