Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Introduce Yourself (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/)
-   -   newbie from new england...mass. to be exact (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/newbie-new-england-mass-exact-t146527.html)

Nantie 08-20-2011 10:54 AM

I just joined the other day and I am still trying to understand how everything works. i have been quilting since 2000 but i am not anywhere as accomplished as those quilters whose work i have seen here. I think i developed the abilitiy to create an enormous stash that i absolutely treasure much better than my quilting skills. I do however love quilting, the people I have met have become very close friends and we quilt one weekend a month at a local hotel for very little money. A couple of questions i did have was how does paypal work? and what is means by the term "regular" which appears to be the status necessary to sell items on the site. i would appreciate any help anyone can offer to and look forward meeting and learning from you. thanks, nantie

JenniePenny 08-20-2011 11:03 AM

Hello Nantie, and welcome.
I'm from NH, maybe not too far from you.

MinnieKat 08-20-2011 11:12 AM

Hi ~~ Welcome from Minnesota :) !

no1jan 08-20-2011 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Nantie
I just joined the other day and I am still trying to understand how everything works. i have been quilting since 2000 but i am not anywhere as accomplished as those quilters whose work i have seen here. I think i developed the abilitiy to create an enormous stash that i absolutely treasure much better than my quilting skills. I do however love quilting, the people I have met have become very close friends and we quilt one weekend a month at a local hotel for very little money. A couple of questions i did have was how does paypal work? and what is means by the term "regular" which appears to be the status necessary to sell items on the site. i would appreciate any help anyone can offer to and look forward meeting and learning from you. thanks, nantie

It takes a little while but you'll figure it out fast. Welcome from upstate New York.

You'll love it here!

serenitybygrace 08-20-2011 11:24 AM

PayPal is not connected to the quilt board. With Paypal, you can either charge to your credit card, or have them take money from your bank acct. You sign up with them.
Search the quiltboard for the rules about being a regular.
I learned by trial and error and by asking other members.
We are happy to have you here. Welcome

mhunt1717 08-20-2011 11:27 AM

Welcome from Kentucky!

ann clare 08-20-2011 11:35 AM

Welcome from Ireland

Vicki W 08-20-2011 12:14 PM

Welcome from Georgia,

Regular status comes after a short period and with 20 posts in a period. Regular status comes and goes, if you fail to meet the posting requirement.

quiltgrammyt2 08-20-2011 12:17 PM

Hello and welcome from Kansas :D :D

gigi4419 08-20-2011 12:29 PM

Welcome!