Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Introduce Yourself (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/)
-   -   pfaff 7570 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/pfaff-7570-a-t155980.html)

saraquilts 09-26-2011 09:45 AM

I would like to be contacted by persons who have the Pfaff 7570. I'm interested in the current software packages that will work with my machine and also will the software that came with the machine work with Windows 7. I make baby quilts and am interested in selling them. I don't have a web site and would like to create one.
A class was available but it was scheduled at the same time as my bowling league. Hopefully it will be scheduled again but if any one could help me I would appreciate it. Thanks. I am new to the quilter's message board and look forward to chatting and reading the many topics that are submitted.

Thanks.

Sara

Sadiemae 09-26-2011 09:51 AM

Hello, and welcome from Idaho! I have a 7570, but I don't know about software that works. I don't embroider on this machine.

erstan947 09-26-2011 10:02 AM

I just wanted to welcome you to the quilting board.

Lori B. 09-26-2011 10:23 AM

Welcome from Michigan.:)

saraquilts 09-26-2011 10:25 AM

The 7570 in a great machine for sewing. if I could afford it i would get a new embrodery machine and just sew on my 7570.

maybe someday.

I love your name. Mine is Saramae, but, I go by Sara. My mom and family always call me Saramae. As you probably know Sadie is a nick name for Sara.

What type of sewing do you do?

Sara

saraquilts 09-26-2011 10:25 AM

Thanks. Are you a quilter?

Sara

Jim's Gem 09-26-2011 10:28 AM

Welcome to the board from Southern California!

Sadiemae 09-26-2011 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by saraquilts
The 7570 in a great machine for sewing. if I could afford it i would get a new embrodery machine and just sew on my 7570.

maybe someday.

I love your name. Mine is Saramae, but, I go by Sara. My mom and family always call me Saramae. As you probably know Sadie is a nick name for Sara.

What type of sewing do you do?

Sara

The only sewing I do is quilting. My late DM sewed everything, including my wedding dress-but I don't have those kinds of skills.

saraquilts 09-26-2011 10:41 AM

Congratulations.

You will have so much fun sewing for him.
Thanks I am glad to be on board.

Sara

saraquilts 09-26-2011 10:50 AM

If you quilt you can sew clothing. I try to stick to loose fitting clothes because I don't like fitting. I do things for charity and try to make things that are small, medium and large to fit as many people as possible. Quilting is my preference. I do some crocheting and knitting, but, keep with basic items. Socks are something I want to learn how to do. I have been watching youtube and read books but haven't started any yet. Someday.

It is getting ready to storm here and I have somethings to bring in from the yard.

Have a great day and hope to hear from you again.

Sara