Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   1 June 2012 BOM pictures. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/1-june-2012-bom-pictures-t190521.html)

SulaBug 05-31-2012 11:12 PM

1 June 2012 BOM pictures.

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Again,

I am here to post my block. You will see that I changed her pattern just a little, to fit with my other blocks. This block was a fun one to make. I can hardly wait until a few more blocks have been finished & pictures of them have been posted!! :D Have fun sewing & share your pictures as soon as you can!!
:D :D :D :D

SulaBug 05-31-2012 11:16 PM

Vanogay AKA: Kathleen's Home Tweet Scrappy Home block for June.

1 Attachment(s)
I am also posting Vanogay's picture for her. I think she has done a fantastic job with her block. I always love making a birdhouse for summer. Enjoy!!

Anael 06-01-2012 12:59 AM

Oh my those are gorgeous! Thanks Vanogay for designing this block for us!

Surfergirl 06-01-2012 03:10 AM

SulaBug...as usual, you did a wonderful job creating your June block. Looking forward to seeing what creations others come up with.

Ladybug 1938 06-01-2012 04:12 AM

Okay I am new here to the BOM, where do I get directions for the June 2012 block.... Would like to start making them. and also want directions for the May block ,like that one...

Andii 06-01-2012 06:14 AM

Beautiful blocks-I have to get back with it and start working on mine.

Surfergirl 06-01-2012 11:46 AM

June 2012 BOM

1 Attachment(s)
For my June 2012 BOM, I chose to do the paper pieced bird house block from Quilters Cache.

Vanogay 06-01-2012 12:29 PM

Sulabug, thanks for posting my pattern and picture of the June block. I sent a PM about my computer problems because of a storm that went through, but enough of that, I am back on-line. I think your bird house is wonderful - and I think I have that panel where your bird and the pears came from. I did a trapunto on one of the panels I had for my niece and saved one panel for myself (which I've never worked on, but will one day).
Surfergirl, your PP bird house is cute - I didn't even think of checking quilter's cache when I was stressing over preparing the monthly block. I'll have to remember that step in the future!!
I sure had fun with this one though.

SulaBug 06-01-2012 01:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I am going to try to post a larger picture of my June BOM picked out by Vanogay!! Wish me LUCK!!

OPPS!! I see it didn't work this time either. I will figure it out!!

Ladybug 1938 06-01-2012 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 5258662)
I am going to try to post a larger picture of my June BOM picked out by Vanogay!! Wish me LUCK!!

OPPS!! I see it didn't work this time either. I will figure it out!!

If you just click on the picture it comes out bigger...