Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Getting acquainted and sharing photos of fur babies (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/getting-acquainted-sharing-photos-fur-babies-t227174.html)

primitivejan 08-03-2013 08:18 AM

Getting acquainted and sharing photos of fur babies

3 Attachment(s)
Hi, My name is Jan and I am a newbie here on the Quilting board and I guess I need to share the biggest part of our family is our Fur babies. They rule our lives so much that we need to take separate vacations as they have never been left without someone home with the exception of regular errands and grocery shopping. You might say they RULE THE ROOST. heheh

Let me introduce Phoebe our yellow lab and Baxter our chunky monkey puggle. He is 3/4 pug and 1/4 puggle (pug and Beagle) It is a recognised breed.

They run our lives and we love them. Since my daughters are all grown up with families of there own and we have 14 grandchildren its nice to still have some since of family in our little home. Our children are in San Antonio, Colorado, and California. We are in Oregon.

aronel 08-03-2013 09:09 AM

Welcome to the board!! Fur babies are wonderful to have, I only have one but she is enough, she is a Japanese Akita, and at 100 pounds, she is all we need!

MartiMorga 08-03-2013 09:16 AM

Welcome to the board. We also have a fury family member, chocolate lab named Maxwell House. We think he likes when we leave the house, he can sleep in peace without us bothering him, lol. Have found a few people who can watch him if we travel by plane - they let him roam free in their homes and have nice fenced in yards. I think he likes the vacation he gets.

Chasing Hawk 08-03-2013 09:23 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Hi Jan,

Meet Bella, Cali, Chili Palmer, Bongo and Kola the cat.....

crafty pat 08-03-2013 09:25 AM

Welcome from SC Texas. Love your fur baby's.

luvstoquilt 08-03-2013 11:13 AM

Welcome...you are in the right place...we all love our little furry babies! Mr. Peach is pictured in my avetar...he is definitely in charge.

Misty's Mom 08-03-2013 11:24 AM

Welcome from Spring, TX. Fur babies are wonderful

mighty 08-03-2013 01:18 PM

So cute, furn babies aren't they the best! I have two basset hounds and they pretty much rule the roost to.

erstan947 08-03-2013 03:59 PM

I'm so happy you shared photos of your fur babies.....love them both!

KerryK 08-03-2013 04:56 PM

Oh, I am so happy to see someone as crazy as my hubby and I are! Our little Maltese, Gracie Olivia, my avatar, also has never ever been left alone except for errands, grocery shopping, etc. I know we are overprotective, could be called paranoid, but we just don't feel anyone is going to look out for her like we will. Plus, we really believe that if we were to leave her, she'd grieve to the point of not eating or drinking water. (We might not eat or drink either - LOL) Yeah, we don't take trips like we used to, but we would not change a thing. Where we go, she goes. If she is not welcome, then neither are we! The love and joy she has brought to us is immeasureable. And does she rule the roost? You better believe it! Someone asked me one time where she sleeps. I told them that she has a lovely king size bed that she graciously shares with us! Love love love my Gracie-girl! Furbabies rock ... and yours are precious!