Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The FWS 30's Quiltalong Week 26 Block 51 Lily & Block 52 Lola (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-30s-quiltalong-week-26-block-51-lily-block-52-lola-t275785.html)

Honchey 02-16-2016 09:47 AM

The FWS 30's Quiltalong Week 26 Block 51 Lily & Block 52 Lola

Hi Everyone, I reprinted these blocks.. The baggie with the pping is in NJ.. I'm determined to get back into the swing of this journey.. too many pit stops along the way... So you all may see some blocks from me..I'm gonna pick out some fabric for them..

How about seeing some more inspiration from you guys..

QuiltingNinaSue 02-16-2016 09:53 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Gee, after all my troubles and worry, here' this week's blocks.[ATTACH=CONFIG]542804[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]542805[/ATTACH]

QuiltingNinaSue 02-16-2016 09:55 AM

Grrr, there seems to be a loose thread on the first one. I have added another seam ripper that has a light and magnifier on it and a six and half by one and a half ruler from Clearview. Love their rulers; now if I could see better..it would sure help. The is week is a 'wrap'.

Pam P 02-16-2016 11:21 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is my Lily and Lola. Made Lily twice because I didn't like the fabric choices and still wish I had chosen differently but not going to change it. QNS, I scanned them twice too because of loose threads, must be the day for those. Anne, looking forward to seeing your blocks, I am still playing catch up due to the holidays and other crazy things going on. I think I have 8 or so left to catch up on.

buddy'smom 02-16-2016 12:00 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Nice blocks ladies, here's mine.

Pam P 02-16-2016 12:04 PM

Oh you have that fabric for Lola! I so wanted that fabric! The chickens were the only thing I had in those colors. Nice blocks!

QuiltingNinaSue 02-16-2016 12:14 PM

Good job ladies. At least yours are not 'wonky' like mine. Of course, I had to make it harder on Lily, by fussy cutting the sky background, then realized it had to run horizontal in the background....oh, well I did do that!:rolleyes:

janRN 02-16-2016 02:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
You guys make me laugh--we are so hard on ourselves. All your blocks are lovely. I did a different block for Lily-I'm not sure why, must have felt like a rebel that day LOL.[ATTACH=CONFIG]542842[/ATTACH]

JeanieG 02-16-2016 02:55 PM

Great looking group of blocks everyone. I'm only a week behind now! Yay!

givio 02-16-2016 09:30 PM

Pam might want buddy'smom's flowered fabric, but I want Pam's chicken fabric! lol Nice blocks though buddy'smom. QNS, I thought your cutting on the orange petal fabric looked so nice, and noticed that more than the sky. Jan, What a cute Lily! Did you create the pattern yourself? I didn't even choose my fabric yet. I never seem to be ready to post until late in the week, or... the next week!