Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QB Help Center (https://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/)
-   -   Daily Digest (https://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/daily-digest-t276029.html)

jackiemc 02-23-2016 03:32 AM

Daily Digest

I can't scroll down on Daily Digest.

blueheavenfla 03-06-2016 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by jackiemc (Post 7474191)
I can't scroll down on Daily Digest.

Don't feel bad; I can't even get it and Patrice seems to feel that it is "the least important" part of the board. Perhaps to her and any others who have nothing better to do than read every entry...Most of us have limited time and like it. If she felt it was more important then perhaps she would intervene with whomever is the person (s) who makes
it so impossible to get to. Let her know what you want...that IS what she is there for, to keep the board clean and appealing to the "customers" (board members).

ManiacQuilter2 03-07-2016 06:11 AM

Please remember that the Daily Digest is produced from a third party and that Patrica has no way of telling them what to do. You can easily see the most recent trending posts by clicking on the tab "What's New?". It is what I do every morning.

danlynmartin 03-07-2016 08:50 AM

I cannot get anything either, daily digest or pictures. Articles do not come up either. Please do something.

blueheavenfla 03-07-2016 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by ManiacQuilter2 (Post 7486892)
Please remember that the Daily Digest is produced from a third party and that Patrica has no way of telling them what to do. You can easily see the most recent trending posts by clicking on the tab "What's New?". It is what I do every morning.

That would be fine if I had nothing better to do. Skimming the Daily Digest is all I have time for so if it doesn't come up, I can't waste my time on the board even though the members are great. Many of the "old time" members have dwindled off in the recent couple years. I presume they had a reason to give up the quilting board as I may have to do. It is a shame that it isn't made more "friendly" to those with limited time.

madamekelly 03-07-2016 10:42 AM

Lately, I have more newsletters that do not have working links, emails for articles I can't access with bad links, and the "what's new?" area is a major hassle because I have to keep going back and forth to get each page on the same page instead of a new page. I no longer bother to even look if the links do not work correctly. The quilting board used to be my morning habit with my coffee. Not anymore. If the links do not work in the emails, I just skip it. I do remember a time when this was not "business as usual" but I guess they make enough profit from the ads without my contribution. This will be my last complaint because no one is listening.

blueheavenfla 03-07-2016 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by madamekelly (Post 7487164)
Lately, I have more newsletters that do not have working links, emails for articles I can't access with bad links, and the "what's new?" area is a major hassle because I have to keep going back and forth to get each page on the same page instead of a new page. I no longer bother to even look if the links do not work correctly. The quilting board used to be my morning habit with my coffee. Not anymore. If the links do not work in the emails, I just skip it. I do remember a time when this was not "business as usual" but I guess they make enough profit from the ads without my contribution. This will be my last complaint because no one is listening.

I totally agree with you dear madamekelly. There is too much hassle for the little bit of information I glean. A shame because I have made several good friends via the "good old days" on this board.

quiltsRfun 03-07-2016 01:23 PM

Did you see this in Patrice's explanation?

If you still prefer starting with the sample list of links, go to http://www.quiltingboard.com/resources/daily-digest-4/.

blueheavenfla 03-07-2016 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by quiltsRfun (Post 7487326)
Did you see this in Patrice's explanation?

If you still prefer starting with the sample list of links, go to http://www.quiltingboard.com/resources/daily-digest-4/.

No, I didn't see it nor did I see any explanation from Patrice (which should have been in this thread if she wanted the people with problems to see her response). Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I, and undoubtedly others, appreciate your thoughtfulness.

quiltsRfun 03-07-2016 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by blueheavenfla (Post 7487386)
No, I didn't see it nor did I see any explanation from Patrice (which should have been in this thread if she wanted the people with problems to see her response). Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I, and undoubtedly others, appreciate your thoughtfulness.

It was in a thread previously posted. This has been discussed many times. I found it by doing a search. Hope it's helpful.