Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   I received notification I was a $10 winner on the Shop Hop (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/i-received-notification-i-%2410-winner-shop-hop-t280401.html)

Roberta 07-13-2016 08:52 AM

I received notification I was a $10 winner on the Shop Hop

Before I congratulate myself too much I went to try and access the company website and I can't load the home page, or any other page associated with this company. Not sure if this is a virus or what. Anyone ordered from this company before Red Barn Custom Quilts?

ckcowl 07-13-2016 09:06 AM

Contact the ' fabshophop' if you have a problem using your gift certificate, or accessesing the shop. They will check into it. I've won many gift certificates from the shop hop over they years, have never had a problem using them. Congratulations . I hope you get it worked out. If the shop has closed I would imaging the shop hop will either issue a g.c. To a different shop or send you a gift from them. They are good to work with.

ManiacQuilter2 07-13-2016 09:24 AM

Never heard of them before but I haven't done the hop in over a year. Hope you are able to get the problem resolved. You might try Googling the name and see what information comes up.

Scraps 07-13-2016 09:57 AM

PH # 865.428.5572
Sevierville TN

Dolly Parton Parkway

Edie 07-14-2016 03:16 AM

So was I and I am so excited. Met the nicest lady on the phone from Nebraska. I have made so many quilts for people that I have decided to make some kitty and dog quilts and donate them to a no-kill adoption center for orphaned cats and dogs. I found two panels of dogs and cats and ordered them as my win. It has enough pictures to make 30 quilts and I will be reducing my stash. We had a beautiful day yesterday and I went through my collection of patterns and have decided to do the cats in the "At the Square" pattern and the dogs in the "Double Friendship Star" pattern. I got/get all my patterns from Quilter's Cache. I love them. So that is my new project and I found my fabric and my idea from winning a $10.00 gift. Thank you. Edie

paoberle 07-14-2016 03:55 AM

Congratulations. Hope you can find something you want or need. I have won the $10 a few times, but have not always used it. I have won ones for shops so specialized that there was nothing I was interested in buying.

angelmama22 07-14-2016 07:03 AM

Congratulations! Isn't it fun to win? My friend and I each won a $10 certificate and were just notified also. I have done the Hop for about 5 years now, and I've been very lucky and have won 20+ times. Somehow my luck never translates to door prizes at Guild or ticket raffles on quilts at quilt shows! LOL

DOTTYMO 07-14-2016 10:52 PM

Congratulations your win.

Edie 07-15-2016 06:53 AM

Another thing - if there is a contact number call them. They will be more than happy to help you. They are just as happy for you as you are!!!! Edie

AZ Jane 07-15-2016 07:43 AM

Address: 628 Dolly Parton Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37862

Phone (865) 428-5572

Hours:
[TABLE="class: _Y0c"]
<tbody>[TR="class: _NEd"]
[TD="class: _X0c"]Friday[/TD]
[TD]10AM–5PM[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: _X0c"]Saturday[/TD]
[TD]10AM–5PM[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: _X0c"]Sunday[/TD]
[TD]Closed[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: _X0c"]Monday[/TD]
[TD]10AM–5PM[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: _X0c"]Tuesday[/TD]
[TD]Closed[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: _X0c"]Wednesday[/TD]
[TD]10AM–5PM[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: _X0c"]Thursday[/TD]
[TD]10AM–5PM[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

It doesn't appear they have a website and Facebook wouldn't work for me this morning, but always a good place to look.