Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Latest project finished... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/latest-project-finished-t289403.html)

weasier22 07-03-2017 07:58 AM

Latest project finished...

8 Attachment(s)
Haven't posted on this board in a very long time. Not that I haven't been quilting ... just have so much going on. But I have finished some new projects and one old UFO! Yes Lord! A UFO is finished! My ex-son-in-law and his new wife had twins, a boy and a girl. So I'm being the nice ex-mother-in-law and am making the babies quilts. Finished the boys quilt ... farm themed fabric! I loved the fabric so much that I made myself a table runner (reversible) plus 2 mug rugs. No scraps left from that fabric! The large quilt is a birthday gift for my friend in Connecticut. She'll be anywhere from 85 years to 87 years old. She couldn't figure out how old she is going to be!! Just love her so much! My UFO is the patriotic wall hanging/table topper quilt. I'm so happy I finished it for our 4th of July celebration.

tallchick 07-03-2017 08:33 AM

Love them all!! Wonderful job ! Nothing wrong with being nice to a person who has left the family, sometimes it happens and as long as everyone can be mature about it it's wonderful to remain in their life if you can. You can never have too much love in your life!!!

osewme 07-03-2017 08:42 AM

All of what you have done is so pretty. I love the farm fabric. The quilt you made for your friend is so soft & lovely looking. I know she will be so happy to get it. Love, love, love the patriotic wall hanging, table topper....especially the fabric you used for the back. Your quilting is great. You did good!!!

twinkie 07-03-2017 08:44 AM

WOW you have been busy

Jane Quilter 07-03-2017 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by osewme (Post 7856755)
All of what you have done is so pretty. I love the farm fabric. The quilt you made for your friend is so soft & lovely looking. I know she will be so happy to get it. Love, love, love the patriotic wall hanging, table topper....especially the fabric you used for the back. Your quilting is great. You did good!!!

Ditto Osewme!

RedGarnet222 07-03-2017 09:25 AM

Everything is so beautiful! You are so industrious to finish so many. I love the quilt for your friend in Connecticut. She will enjoy keeping warm under it in those blustery winters back there.

QuiltnNan 07-03-2017 09:26 AM

all are terrific

ube quilting 07-03-2017 09:54 AM

A great show, every one is unique. Those greens are juicy. The friendship star is wonderful .

BrendaK 07-03-2017 10:15 AM

All are kool. BrendaK

orangeroom 07-03-2017 11:15 AM

You must like your ex SIL. Very nice of you to gift their babies quilts! Your table runner and mug rugs will always be a reminder of the nice thing you did. How sweet of you to make a quilt for a friend! Sweet person, you are!