Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Connecting Threads Sale! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/connecting-threads-sale-t299244.html)

TheMerkleFamily 08-31-2018 11:13 AM

Connecting Threads Sale!

Connecting Threads has a 20% OFF Sitewide sale! And it's including their clearance items as well. Picked up some fabulous fabrics/kits at great prices.

It's a dangerous place ladies & gents.. be very careful :)

Christine

Evelynquilts 08-31-2018 02:03 PM

thanks for sharing

quiltingcandy 08-31-2018 02:38 PM

I don't even want to look. Right now I am finishing with the binding on MY halloween quilt (yep, It is for me), i need to sew together strips for a Valentine's Day quilt for our TV room, and I have the fabric to start embroidering my Christmas Doodles (from Embroidery Library). Also, want to make up a couple of Thanksgiving hand towels for the guest bathroom. Oh, and a friend is expecting triplets in about 5 weeks.

TheMerkleFamily 08-31-2018 03:03 PM

I'm impressed with all you have planned - I have lots on my 'to-do list' for the remainder of this year as well. And with the lot I ordered today I'm loaded up well into springtime! Please share pics along the way :)

Originally Posted by quiltingcandy (Post 8119283)
I don't even want to look. Right now I am finishing with the binding on MY halloween quilt (yep, It is for me), i need to sew together strips for a Valentine's Day quilt for our TV room, and I have the fabric to start embroidering my Christmas Doodles (from Embroidery Library). Also, want to make up a couple of Thanksgiving hand towels for the guest bathroom. Oh, and a friend is expecting triplets in about 5 weeks.

Snooze2978 09-01-2018 06:44 AM

I used to order from them all the time, love their Mirage collection but they seem to be getting rid of the fabrics I love so have gone to another site with great prices. I still order my quilting threads from them as my machine seems to love it. Its linty but great prices. I use their polyester threads too. I keep a good amount of spools of all the colors I use the most.

mac 09-02-2018 12:31 PM

Thanks for sharing. I just bought a Gidget ii table and still need the custom insert for the 6600 Janome, so I'll see if they have them. I thought I had looked at their cost, but they weren't on sale then.

I better not look too hard there...

mac 09-03-2018 07:32 AM

I guess I looked too hard and ended up buying my Gidget II table insert. With the 20% off, it was the best price I have seen, so far. Then I looked at their tools and kits, big mistake...

TheMerkleFamily 09-03-2018 09:55 AM

They reminded me, again, today that their sale is almost over and I better hurry before I miss the savings. I quickly deleted the email so I wouldn't be compelled to order more :thumbup: Have to draw the line somewhere :)

Glad you found your table insert at a great price. All that I ordered was deeply discounted and for a planned project (don't ask how many 'planned projects' are already sitting here waiting patiently for their turn!)

Happy Labor Day!

Christine

kayluvs2quilt 09-03-2018 10:45 AM

Thanks for sharing....just ordered a kit and backing for a future prayer quilt in indigo fabrics which I just love.

Crispy_Frog 09-03-2018 04:10 PM

I'm really disappointed in Connecting Threads. They stopped offering fat quarters and charm packs from what I can tell. I've been hoping that it was a program glitch, but I don't think so. There are a few fat quarter bundles, but that's it.