Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Pineapple Wall Hanging (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/pineapple-wall-hanging-t312829.html)

bmillet 10-18-2020 05:34 AM

Pineapple Wall Hanging

Made this from a picture I saw online.

Tartan 10-18-2020 07:32 AM

Sure wish the site would make picture posting easier!

Jordan 10-18-2020 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by Tartan (Post 8425816)
Sure wish the site would make picture posting easier!

I totally agree with you Tartan. I would love to have an easier way to post pictures of my quilts but I don't go thru all the steps the right way.

juliasb 10-18-2020 08:47 AM

I always do a preview of my post to be sure my pictures are there after I go through all the steps.

jcrilley 10-19-2020 04:00 AM

I have given up. Almost ready to quit this site - sure don't enjoy it like I used to.

WMUTeach 10-19-2020 04:03 AM

Here is how I upload a photo. Most folks forget to resize their photo or cant find the "upload" Button in step #5. Give it a try so we can see your Pineapple Wall Hanging.

1. Write message
2. Click "Go Advanced"
3. In the box labeled Additional Options click "Manage Attachments"
4. Click "Browse" and locate your photo wherever you saved it on your computer.
5. Find the photo you wish to post click save and then upload. ***
This seems to be where folks stumble. The little box with the "Browse" button needs to be expanded so you can see the "Upload" button. It is on the far right and hidden until you expand the box.
6. Preview Post and make changes if you wish or add an additional photo.
7. Click "Submit Reply".

lindaschipper 10-19-2020 04:06 AM

I agree....posting pictures on this site has become almost impossible. Once upon a time I would post pictures of all my quilts, especially the Project Linus ones. Since the format changed it's just banging my head against the wall....and have I mentioned how much I dislike the thumb nail size they post as. Please bring back the older version!!

WMUTeach 10-19-2020 04:21 AM

Lindaschipper, send your comments to the administrators of the site. They need to know how to make the site more user friendly. I figured out a way to make it work for me and my computer but many other board members have other devices and crave a more simple way to show off their gorgeous quilts. If enough folks mention this concern, it will eventually be addressed.

luvstoquilt 10-19-2020 05:18 AM

I agree. Not as much fun as before. If you do Facebook try “Scrap Quilt Enthusiasts “. Lots of quilts to see.

rvsfan 10-19-2020 12:38 PM

Pineapple Wall Hanging

Originally Posted by lindaschipper (Post 8425991)
I agree....posting pictures on this site has become almost impossible. Once upon a time I would post pictures of all my quilts, especially the Project Linus ones. Since the format changed it's just banging my head against the wall....and have I mentioned how much I dislike the thumb nail size they post as. Please bring back the older version!!

Administration - Please Please Please listen to this member's plea as we all are in agreement.