Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Thank you to admin and moderators Today! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/thank-you-admin-moderators-today-t47776.html)

craftybear 05-31-2010 08:20 AM

Thank you to admin and moderators today, please post a note here to let them know how much you appreciate them.

They have created a great safe site for all of us to enjoy quilting, friendships, pictures, recipes, organized swaps, links, resources, tutorials, post messages, pda, live chat and just fun!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! for all that you do for us. This is my # 1 site for quilting! You are all awesome!

Karen "Craftybear"

JudyG 05-31-2010 08:23 AM

I second everything Karen said. This is the best site on the net and we appreciate everything that you do to make it safe and easy to use.

MamaBear61 05-31-2010 08:37 AM

Thank you, Thank you!!

grandma1 05-31-2010 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by craftybear
Thank you to admin and moderators today, please post a note here to let them know how much you appreciate them.

They have created a great safe site for all of us to enjoy quilting, friendships, pictures, recipes, organized swaps, links, resources, tutorials, post messages, pda, live chat and just fun!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! for all that you do for us. This is my # 1 site for quilting! You are all awesome!

Karen "Craftybear"

Karen couldn't have said it better! THANK YOU!

:) :) :-)

QuiltingGrannie 05-31-2010 08:55 AM

Yes, very much ---THANK YOU. :thumbup:
You do an awesome job and I like the new additions you have added. They work great.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day.

eightylady 05-31-2010 09:09 AM

I can't imagine how you all came up with this idea...but its great: informs, teaches, gives new ideas, allows questions/answers, and is such fun! Thank you, Karen, for giving us a chance to send our appreciation. I add my thank you, thank you, thank you to all the rest!.

nanabirdmo 05-31-2010 09:18 AM

YES!!!!! Thank you all for a wonderful place to visit other quilters and share our work and ideas.
Your hard work is greatly appreciated!

CarrieAnne 05-31-2010 09:27 AM

Yes, Thank you!

JoanneS 05-31-2010 09:40 AM

Adding my thanks to you all. Without you, we wouldn't be having so much fun!

OrchidQuiltFish(OQF) 05-31-2010 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by craftybear

Karen "Craftybear"

DITTO :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: