Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Hey everyone :) My dresden quilt in progress, with CathyM's gorgeous fabrics - Pics Added to Page 2 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/hey-everyone-my-dresden-quilt-progress-cathyms-gorgeous-fabrics-pics-added-page-2-a-t59788.html)

Barb M 08-17-2010 12:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey everyone :) Gosh, i've been gone for months, just crazy around here after dans heart attack, but he's doing good, and i'm finally back sewing, and checking out the forum a tiny bit :) Have missed you guys a lot :) Anyways, my daughter is getting married, in yikes, two weeks, so i'm trying really hard to get something finished. I'm making my first dresden quilt, with the gorgeous fuschia fabrics that CathyM sent me, that i've been saving for something special. So here is a sneak preview, and hopefully more pics soon :) Love you all

Ms. Shawn 08-17-2010 02:06 AM

Originally Posted by Barb M
Hey everyone :) Gosh, i've been gone for months, just crazy around here after dans heart attack, but he's doing good, and i'm finally back sewing, and checking out the forum a tiny bit :) Have missed you guys a lot :) Anyways, my daughter is getting married, in yikes, two weeks, so i'm trying really hard to get something finished. I'm making my first dresden quilt, with the gorgeous fuschia fabrics that CathyM sent me, that i've been saving for something special. So here is a sneak preview, and hopefully more pics soon :) Love you all

Your Quilt is going to be beautiful!! I am glad you are back and that your DH is doing better!! Congrats on you daughter getting married! Does she sew? PM Me I have a question for you! Hugs Shawn :mrgreen: :thumbup:

henryparrish76 08-17-2010 02:13 AM

It is coming along great. Beautiful fabrics! Glad to see you around again.

T-Bones mom 08-17-2010 02:28 AM

Wow!! What beautiful fabric. Your quilt is going to be gorgeous.

thequilterslink 08-17-2010 02:41 AM

Your quilt is going to be absolutely stunning. HOpe u can share a pic when it is done. Welcome back, glad dh is doing good. congrats on dd's upcoming wedding.

mom-6 08-17-2010 02:41 AM

So glad hubby is doing better! And now a wedding too...guessing this gorgeous quilt in progress is for the happy couple?

aberi 08-17-2010 02:50 AM

Oh it will be gorgeous... you will have to update the pictures as you go!!!

redquilter 08-17-2010 03:53 AM

glad to see you back and happy hubby is recovering nicely. Congrats on the upcoming wedding. That quilt is going to be stunning. Can't wait to see it finished. I can only dream of making something like that.

clem55 08-17-2010 04:10 AM

Looks like the beginning of a beautiful quilt. Are you adding extra layers of blades to that? I've never seen a plate that looks 3 dimensional before, intriguing!!

sueisallaboutquilts 08-17-2010 04:14 AM

So happy to see you again!! Love the blocks and glad hubby is doing well. You sure sound busy!! HUGS