Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Let it Snow! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/let-snow-t82114.html)

MrsMoe4487 12-11-2010 10:25 AM

2 Attachment(s)
We will definitly be having a white Christmas in Minnesota this year. Not like we don't every other year but a little more so. I live very close to Minneapolis and we are expected to get around 16 inches. Started snowing last night around 11 and it's supposed to snow alllll day today. :)
I can enjoy it because I don't have to be anywhere today! So I'll be watching movies and working on some more quilting projects :)

Cars in the parking lot
[ATTACH=CONFIG]141504[/ATTACH]

Another pic orf our apartment parking lot..did I mention it's really windy today too!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]141505[/ATTACH]

pojo 12-11-2010 10:30 AM

I don't like to see snow we get so much here by Lake Erie, in Pennsylvania. I'm ready for spring.

erstan947 12-11-2010 10:31 AM

Sorry such harsh weather so early. Enjoy your at home time!

Linda71 12-11-2010 10:31 AM

I'd love to be sewing today here too(Saskatchewan). Lots of snow but unfortunately, bookwork is calling.

kathy 12-11-2010 10:31 AM

I just can't imagine! :shock:

sustraley 12-11-2010 10:35 AM

What a nice day-------for quilting!!!

cjomomma 12-11-2010 11:16 AM

I would love to see snow like that out my apt. just once or twice!!! We are lucky if we 5 or more inches at a time.

pab58 12-11-2010 11:25 AM

Brrrrrrrrr!!!!!! :shock: While it's lovely to look at, you can just keep it there!!!! :lol: We are expecting snow in southeastern Michigan tonight and tomorrow -- thanks so very much for sending it our way!!! It shouldn't be too awfully much. I'm sure my students all are hoping for a snow day on Monday, but I'm pretty sure they will be disappointed. :wink: The total accumulation should only be around 6".

Stay inside and snuggly!

lalaland 12-11-2010 11:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by pab58
Brrrrrrrrr!!!!!! :shock: While it's lovely to look at, you can just keep it there!!!! :lol: We are expecting snow in southeastern Michigan tonight and tomorrow -- thanks so very much for sending it our way!!! It shouldn't be too awfully much. I'm sure my students all are hoping for a snow day on Monday, but I'm pretty sure they will be disappointed. :wink: The total accumulation should only be around 6".

Stay inside and snuggly!

I am not a big fan of snow, having spent my younger years in Iowa and Nebraska. Don't care if I'm never in it again, ever. I have this up in my house all year long - it's hanging on the door that holds the wood for our fireplace.

About says it all for me!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]141632[/ATTACH]

clem55 12-11-2010 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
I would love to see snow like that out my apt. just once or twice!!! We are lucky if we 5 or more inches at a time.

Carrie, this state shuts down with a couple inches, can you imagine what it would be like with 15? We have had more than 5 inches of snow here. If we are lucky, we don't!! My son had to stop at Walmart today to get a birthday card, and he said the parking lot was packed, but the people were all over in the grocery section and bread and milk were almost sold out , and it wasn't even noon yert! You must not have been here in the 70's when we had snow and ice, river was frozen and food trucks couldn't get to the stores. It wasn't any fun kiddo, so don't wish too hard.