Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Meet the 3 Rulers in our house. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/meet-3-rulers-our-house-t82604.html)

RetiredDiva 12-13-2010 01:29 PM

I want to introduce you to the 3 Rulers in our house. Check out my new Avatar: On the left is Tabitha (@14?); Smooter (@3?) and Zippy (@3?). These were all rescue dogs so am not certain of their actual ages. They are only this attentive because I am holding pieces of cheese to get them to sit still while DH takes the picture. The two Bichons were groomed Friday and wanted a picture before they decide to go out and roll in the snow and mud.

I do want to thank everyone for the very kind welcomes last week. I'm not sure I know what I'm doing getting around this board. Feels like I should be dropping bread crumbs (or chocolate wrappers) so I can remember how to get to where I want to be.

cjomomma 12-13-2010 01:43 PM

Awe!!!! They are so cuuuuute!!! How nice of you to rescue them.

RetiredDiva 12-13-2010 01:52 PM

I think they have given us more entertainment (and sometimes - not so much) that we need to thank them rather then the other way around. We have to run away when someone says, Say, would you want..... We can't seem to say no. They let us live here - and of course, we provide an unlimited supply of treats and toys but yet can't understand why they are spoiled.

maryel 12-13-2010 01:53 PM

Those are three of the cutest!

amma 12-13-2010 02:23 PM

Very cute furbabys :D:D:D

Short an Sweet 12-13-2010 02:25 PM

don't forget about the bookmark button (I didnt see it for almost a month lol) no need to drop crumbs if you use that

Originally Posted by RetiredDiva
I want to introduce you to the 3 Rulers in our house. Check out my new Avatar: On the left is Tabitha (@14?); Smooter (@3?) and Zippy (@3?). These were all rescue dogs so am not certain of their actual ages. They are only this attentive because I am holding pieces of cheese to get them to sit still while DH takes the picture. The two Bichons were groomed Friday and wanted a picture before they decide to go out and roll in the snow and mud.

I do want to thank everyone for the very kind welcomes last week. I'm not sure I know what I'm doing getting around this board. Feels like I should be dropping bread crumbs (or chocolate wrappers) so I can remember how to get to where I want to be.

freemo 12-13-2010 04:16 PM

They are so cute and it is great that you rescued them! We now have 2 cats........2 kittens showed up this summer one month apart and we couldn't resist them. They sure are entertaining. I'm from Eastern Iowa and just joined also!

SueDor 12-13-2010 04:22 PM

Cute puppies!

twospoiledhuskies 12-13-2010 05:34 PM

Your rulers are adorable. The two on my avatar are my angels and I have 1 devil dog aussie. All three have me well trained. They tell me to jump and I say, "how high".
Couldn't live without my fur babies!!!!! :-D

Cyn 12-13-2010 08:38 PM

Adorable!