Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
Help I can't see the pictures >

Help I can't see the pictures

Help I can't see the pictures

Old 09-12-2014, 08:42 PM

Default Help I can't see the pictures

Ok I' having withdrawals. I can't see the pictures on most of the threads. I always look at the pics every night and the last few nights...no luck. Any ideas why?
Old 09-12-2014, 10:15 PM

Not a clue, unfortunately. Wish I could help.

This intrigued me, so I went to look at my settings for QB. Here's an image of how my settings for viewing threads looks.

I hope this helps.

Attached Thumbnails qb-settings.jpg  

Last edited by cathyvv; 09-12-2014 at 10:22 PM.
Old 09-13-2014, 12:55 AM

Do you mean that the picture doesn't load? You just get a small, empty box where the picture should be? That sometimes happens to me because I'm having a very slow internet connection... When I reload the page (sometimes I have to do that a few times, though!) it will finally show up. Also, right clicking on that box (or a half loaded picture that is just not loading fully) and then "open image in new tab" does help for me.
Old 09-13-2014, 02:31 AM

And if the pics are not resized by the poster.....they load incredibly slow. I just give up. Our internet connection is slow. We are in the country and the set up is agonizing. Resized pictures load so much quicker for me. Yes, I miss a lot of great pics. PLEASE RESIZE folks.
sandy
Old 09-15-2014, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Monale View Post
Do you mean that the picture doesn't load? You just get a small, empty box where the picture should be? That sometimes happens to me because I'm having a very slow internet connection... When I reload the page (sometimes I have to do that a few times, though!) it will finally show up. Also, right clicking on that box (or a half loaded picture that is just not loading fully) and then "open image in new tab" does help for me.
It doesn't even have a box. It says it has attachment's but won't let. You click on it.
Old 09-16-2014, 03:59 AM

Are you viewing the site on a tablet or phone? Lots of people are having the same problem due to a software update. If you go down to the very bottom of the page and click on "full site", it will load the page up as you would see it on a computer. That solved the issue for me!