Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QB Help Center (https://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/)
-   -   Bookmarks (https://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/bookmarks-t165160.html)

luce321 11-03-2011 04:14 PM

Me too. I can't find it. HELP!

MISHNJIM 11-03-2011 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ (Post 4619768)
This has been asked and answered at least 100 times.

To find the ones you already have: Settings (top right of every page)

To create new ones:
Thread Tools (menu bar over the first post on every page)
Subscribe
Pick your notification option
Pick the folder (either Bookmarks or Watched)

1st of all Patrice...As you being a moderator or whatever your correct title is...That was very "Rude" of you to say!!! Not everybody can sit here all day long and read "Every Message" and "Reply" that has been said on here to try and figure this all out.

I'm sorry that you had to explain it again but I do Thank you for doing so.

PatriciaAnn 11-03-2011 06:29 PM

bookmarks

I go to settings and then to subsc and there are no bookmarks I had save lot of patterns and info in the bookmarks how can I get them back Thanks

TnBecky 11-03-2011 06:44 PM

Thank you mzzzquilts, because of you I got it. This new & improved site is making me dizzy. I do think the old site was easier & not so hard on the eyes with all this bright white pages. They should have picked a softer color for the background. Like the old saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". Hopefully I will get used to it, if not I don't think any suggestions will make a difference. :(

audsgirl 11-03-2011 10:27 PM

Organizing bookmarks

I had placed a lot of bookmarks in "My Pages" in categories so I didn't have to read every one to get to the one I wanted. Now I have bookmarks all in one place, and I don't know if they are my old bookmarks or my pages. And I can't for the life of me figure out how to arrange them in various sections. Can I move them? What are the folders for if you can't put things in them you want to? I am so computer illiterate, I don't know what all these terms mean and I feel like crying. Please Help!

SueDor 11-04-2011 01:49 AM

Where your bookmarks are there is a place for edit folders, press that and you can add folders and separate your bookmarks. That what I did. Hope this helped

MISHNJIM 11-04-2011 01:51 AM

Originally Posted by PatriciaAnn (Post 4627852)
I go to settings and then to subsc and there are no bookmarks I had save lot of patterns and info in the bookmarks how can I get them back Thanks

Go to the top right and click on Settings, Scroll down to Subscriptions on your left and Bookmarks should be right there. Click on that and it should have all of your old Bookmarks you had. Hope this helps :0)

Picklelady 11-04-2011 03:54 AM

how to bookmark items

How do you bookmark a thread when you have reviewed it and want to keep it?? I also like to be able to Watch as we used to. please advise.

thanks

1234Irene 11-04-2011 04:01 AM

Ben wondering myself........trying to figure it out.

brushandthimble 11-04-2011 04:09 AM

Yes, i would like to know also. As I never get an email back from anything I respond to, I don't keep up with the threads. Now I can't even find them again.