Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QB Help Center (https://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/)
-   -   Daily Digest (https://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/daily-digest-t228036.html)

Tammi M 08-15-2013 03:18 PM

Daily Digest

I have not received my Daily Digest for close to a month. Can anyone help me out with how to sign up for it again ? I can't recall how I did it the first time. I don't know why it stopped coming. I know there is lots more on the regular board, but I also like to just check a few things on my phone when I am waiting somewhere-it's just fun to see what's a hot topic! lol Thanks for whatever help I get!

misspriss 08-15-2013 04:32 PM

First paragraph of the e-mail "Here is a list of the latest, most active topics on The Quilting Board for August 15, 2013: The Quilting Board Daily Digest ." check the " the quilting board daily digest." It is the first paragraph of the e-mail.
I think there is an address at the bottom of listings. I will try to post the e-mail I receive.

misspriss 08-15-2013 04:36 PM

I got it posted, Yeah!

Here is a list of the latest, most active topics on The Quilting Board for August 15, 2013: The Quilting Board Daily Digest

For even more quilting fun, check out Pictures of Quilts.

Enjoy,
The Quilting Board Team

P.S. Know a quilter who would be a great addition to our community? Why not forward this email to a friend?

To change your email address, or adjust other subscription settings,
visit The Quilting Board Email Support Center. You may Unsubscribe Here at any time.

This email was sent by: QuiltingBoard.com
909 N. Sepulveda Blvd. El Segundo, CA, 90245, USA

IBQUILTIN 08-18-2013 07:46 PM

You may have a stronger junk filter and need to add the newsletter to you allowable sites. I have a new computer and have really had to work to get the ones I want lined up. What a learning curve

Lucy90 07-30-2015 01:57 PM

Well I haven't got the Daily Digest for like 8 months. I resigned up did everything I could and still don't get it. I gave up like screw the board. I get it on line when I feel like checking it out - like today. Have a great day

mirish2 01-17-2016 08:44 AM

I receive the notification in my email but when I click on the active topics link, I get nothing but a blank screen. this has happened for the past week.

ro 01-17-2016 08:47 AM

I have never seen this before. but thank you for sending it out. very nice.

ManiacQuilter2 01-17-2016 01:36 PM

The Daily Digest is not supported or created by the QB. It is created from a third party who may not be in a huge rush to fix the problem. I log on to QB and click on What's New. Easier way to see what is actually current on this site. Works great for me. Give it a try.

M.Elizabeth 01-17-2016 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by mirish2 (Post 7436394)
I receive the notification in my email but when I click on the active topics link, I get nothing but a blank screen. this has happened for the past week.

Same for me!

rocklady 01-17-2016 06:55 PM

Same here. I get a page that says "can't find this page and can't be displayed" I really miss it. Help please.