Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QB Help Center (https://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/)
-   -   Glad to be back on (https://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/glad-back-t312620.html)

themachinelady 09-27-2020 11:13 AM

Glad to be back on

I am soooo glad to get back on the board after weeks of trying to get a password changed or reset because it wouldn't let me on any longer using my regular password and I have no idea of why it wouldn't. Even now it won't let me change my password and I can only use the one that was sent to me in my email, but at least I am back on and trying to catch up on
all my reading of messages and news, pics etc.

I have not a clue as to why it boots me off the system and wont let me get back on without fifty million headaches. If anyone has a clue on these happenings, please let me know and what I can do to fix it! Meanwhile Happy Quilting everyone.

Tartan 09-27-2020 11:51 AM

Glad you managed to get back but I am tech challenged so no help with figuring out the problem.

Barb in Louisiana 09-27-2020 01:24 PM

Welcome back!

osewme 09-27-2020 02:22 PM

Welcome back. When thing get a glitch (tech-wise) I'm at a total loss. I just don't understand how things can be working so well & then out of the clear blue (without doing anything different) the whole system changes. Glad you found your way back.

SusieQOH 09-28-2020 05:17 AM

I don't have the answer but am glad you're back! :)

OneBusyGranny 09-28-2020 06:51 AM

It's a good idea to change all your passwords at least every 3 months, even my bank tells me when its time to change it. I have a password book I keep that is actually an address book .,but use it for this purpose. I had some problems with this site about a year go. Finally deleted account and resigned up using a different email address and haven't had any problems with it since .

Jordan 09-28-2020 07:14 AM

Glad you are back. I had my computer in a shop getting cleaned out and when I got it home I had to set up all of my favorites again and try and re-set passwords. What a pain!!

juliasb 09-28-2020 07:38 AM

I am so glad you kept trying to get back on. The great quilter in the pumpkin patch has a great plan for you. It is good to get caught up after an absence. I remember when I needed to do a major catch up and it took me days. I was thrilled when I got through all the important messages and so so many familiar names. You may what to ask how to change your password to something workable for you. I for one would not be able to guide you in that direction. It has been a long time since I had to change my password. I keep it in a safe place.

SallyS 09-28-2020 07:45 AM

I've had the same experience. Glad we both kept trying.

themachinelady 09-28-2020 04:25 PM

Thanks for all the welcome backs and comments. It is taking me a while to catch up again love seeing all the pictures, tips and just general information from everyone.