Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QB Help Center (https://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/)
-   -   New Quilting Board (https://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/new-quilting-board-t169113.html)

eclark 11-20-2011 06:25 AM

New Quilting Board

I used to enjoy opening my email and be able to read comments from everyone and enjoy the new pictures of quilts. I don't enjoy it with this new method. I seem to see the same thing over and over each day.

Becky Mc 11-20-2011 07:00 AM

I was like that to until someone told me about Archives go to the bottom of the page and click on Archive and a new window will pop up click on which ever topic you want to look at the newest ones are at the top and when you go back all posts that you have read will be highlighted. Try it please I was going to leave and now that I have found this way to look at it makes it much more like the old board.............Please try it you will like it I am sure........

SueDor 11-20-2011 07:00 AM

I have had my share of ups and downs on this board, but I still read new posts and I still see pictures. What is the problem? Maybe I can help.

unicorn53 11-20-2011 07:14 AM

I guess some people really do have trouble with change. The posts are all dated and the more recent ones are marked "yesterday" and "today". So just skip ober the others if you're not interested in rereading a post.

Texas_Sue 11-20-2011 07:33 AM

I like the new borad and enjoy getting to read everyone's posts. Sorry the change bothers you, but give it a chance, it will grow on you.

Susan

Stitchnripper 11-20-2011 08:14 AM

I don't like change either, but figured it was learn the new board or give up something I enjoy very much. And guess what? The more I am on here, the more familiar it feels, and the more I learn. I can do pretty much what I was doing on the old board.

SUZAG 11-20-2011 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Becky Mc (Post 4701192)
I was like that to until someone told me about Archives go to the bottom of the page and click on Archive and a new window will pop up click on which ever topic you want to look at the newest ones are at the top and when you go back all posts that you have read will be highlighted. Try it please I was going to leave and now that I have found this way to look at it makes it much more like the old board.............Please try it you will like it I am sure........

I tried it and the next day I went back and everything was as if I hadn't read it...

patski 11-21-2011 07:27 PM

I am still working on getting used to this new board, but I feel like I lost an old friend.

Pam Pottberg 11-22-2011 05:21 AM

How do I go back and retreive recipes from the old quilt board??? I did'nt have a chance to write them down. I would like to get them.

SueDor 11-24-2011 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by Pam Pottberg (Post 4708842)
How do I go back and retreive recipes from the old quilt board??? I did'nt have a chance to write them down. I would like to get them.

Did you bookmark them? They should be in you Settings on the left side under subscriptions.