Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30 70 79 80
Results 1,976 to 1,991 of 1991

Thread: Jen Kingwell blocks and finished quilts

Oh, I am enjoying My Small World soooo much! Today I put the first two sections together. I only took a picture of the first one, but I am looking forward to tomorrow already!Name:  my small world first section.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  72.4 KBOur town is known for its granite quarries and sculptures, so the pictures are from a t-shirt I've been saving for years. I have a few more snippets of that shirt for other sections of the quilt.

Looks awesome Mkotch.... So cool to design it after your own town. Statues are perfect touch... Looks so cool. And, I love your sun... Going to be a neat quilt when done.. Great job!
    Quilting therapy for the therapist...
    My Summertime Swap blocks: https://www.quiltingboard.com/member...bums19923.html

Oh wow Mkotch!! That's a stunning world! Love those statues and the sun!!
    Eat, quilt, bike, sleep and repeat

Blog Entries
    Mkotch, your small world is going to be fabulous with all of those wonderful colors.

Teen, it is so nice to see you posting again...welcome back! We will look forward to photos of your new home construction.

I finally (after a couple of years in progress) finished binding my GW yesterday. After reading recent posts here, I am curious about the Bring Me Flowers pattern.
    attitude is everything...the rest will fall into place.

Blog Entries
    Mkotch..terrific interpretation of the design. And this exemplifies why we love to quilt..we can use an idea and personalize it to make it our own.
    Don't worry spider.
    I keep house
    casually.
    ---Basho
    Nothing's too small...I love miniatures.

Hi, jmoore!!! Thank you! They should start framing house next week... I'll share pic then... Good job on finishing up GW...woohoo!

Bring Me Flowers pattern is so cute! I have that kitted and ready to go, too. It's a lot of curved piecing. In case you are interested, Stitchin Heaven is starting a BOM of this pattern in January. Also Green Tea & Sweet Beans pattern BOM should start in a couple of months, I think.
    My Summertime Swap blocks: https://www.quiltingboard.com/member...bums19923.html

Teen, It is nice to see you again. Can't wait to see pictures of your new home.
    The best kind of sleep beneath heaven above is under a quilt hand made with love. Anonymous

Hi, Blue Bell!!! Can't wait to share new home pics with you. Hope all is well with you...

I went for a ride today. Look what I witnessed......never seen this before. It's a barn swallow and chick.

Name:  DSC_00071.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  51.5 KBName:  DSC_00081.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  47.1 KBName:  DSC_00091.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  66.2 KB

Oh sweet! Great picture....

Here is a pic of me... A rainbow over our workshop. We are living in our RV inside this workshop while home is being built. I think this is so cool...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Oh lovely picture Teen!

I took a picture today I've been wanting to take for a long time. Today was the day!!
    Name:  04.07.2019.11.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  50.7 KB

Nice photos, teen and anael!
    I finished putting My Small World together today. Now I'm looking at the edges and wondering if I should put a little border on? Should I make a facing? How have you all bound your quilts? Not sure when I'll get around the quilting this. It's pretty intense, so I will most likely set it aside for a while and work on something easier. :-)

Thank you.

I haven't finished mine so I can't help you there. Maybe you can look on the internet or the facebook group and see how others have done it?

I'm working on two quilts right now but they are coming together fairly quickly so today I pulled out my Gypsy Wife project box and checked over my fabrics... I hope to start that next after I finish the two quilts. Thought I'd share my fabrics for GW with you....orange, teal, green, and white. Also, thought I'd share my home build as of today...the windows are huge because...really, look at that view...I stood in my sewing room yesterday...got tingles...lol...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Oh wow!!!! Both on your fabrics and on your new home. Look at the view!!! You can see for miles and miles and you have mountains on the horizon!! How exciting!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Anael...It is exciting...

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30 70 79 80