Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   International Patriotic Challenge (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/international-patriotic-challenge-t186260.html)

QuiltE 09-10-2012 06:30 AM

I'm baaaaaaaaaack again Ladies!

Muv ... Good to see that the quilt made it to the Pub!
Now you have me wondering ... what design were you working on?

Now where next will your quilt travel??

Any other patriotic projects in the works for others?

dublb 09-10-2012 09:58 AM

Welcome back QE! Ya have definitely been missed! If I have time I might make somethin' while at the retreat this weekend. I got a small kit that QNS sent me this spring that I'm itchin' ta do!

Jenniky 09-11-2012 01:24 PM

Hello my quilting friends. :) It's good to have you back QuiltE as Dublb said you have certainly been missed. I made a difficult decision to not move to the new house. I came to the decision that I just dont have the energy to deal with a move to a new house, new doctors, and also deal with the upcoming trial for the accident I was in. Just too many stressors for me. So I decided we needed to step back and just stay where we are at for another year, continue to work with the new doctors and with a lot of hope on my part this accident stuff will be completed within the next three months. Please let it be so !! The boxes that are packed will most likely stay packed and in the upstairs room unless there comes something we just have to dig out to use. Once the trial is completely over we will revisit the idea of moving. Hopefully then I will be ready to move. I really don't know anymore. The closer it was coming time to move I guess IDK I just kinda of froze and I dont seem to be able to budge. So no new house and appliances for me. Im just going to sit tight where I am for now and let the world make another journey around the sun. So that's my latest news. Now I can focus on quilting and not worry about moving I feel so very much better. Wow that is really bad English. LOL :D

works4me 09-11-2012 02:30 PM

Sorry to hear about the non-move Jenniky but I can certainly see why you made the decision. It is right for you at this time. Yes, the trial and all your health issues need to be dealt with. Once that is over, a move and a fresh start will be even better. Will be keeping you in my thoughts and wishing you better health.

dublb 09-11-2012 04:16 PM

Jenni - I know that ya had your hopes up, but when it's not right, it's not right. Good for you for recognizin' it.

QuiltE 09-11-2012 05:58 PM

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} Jenniky ...
All good reasons for not moving! You have to do what is right for you ... and that's what is right, right now.

While dealing with the trial, I'm sure you will appreciate the comforts of your settled and lived in home over the uproar that happens when one moves! (Can you tell I don't like moving?) Once the trial is over and as you are dealing with the new doctors in the new area, you will be able to get a better feel for where your ♥ wants to be ... and I'm sure you'll find another "perfect" place to relocate your "nest"!! :) Who knows? It might even be more perfect than what you have passed by.

And here's some more {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

PS ... I'm only sort of back ... and only wish I could be sewing!

works4me 09-16-2012 10:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
So, bet no one thought they'd see a patriotic Halloween block but, here it is:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]363133[/ATTACH]:)

QuiltE 09-16-2012 07:09 PM

............... butttttttttttttt I don't see any maple leaves!!! :)

Obviously, Franky has been into some mischief this weekend! :D

works4me 09-17-2012 06:04 AM

Good point about the maple leaves but, very red and white.

Franky is feeling mighty crowded on the design wall.

QuiltE 09-17-2012 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by works4me (Post 5520746)
Good point about the maple leaves but, very red and white.

Franky is feeling mighty crowded on the design wall.

Careful!!! .... that you aren't smothering him with all your lovin' !!!!! :D