Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   International Patriotic Challenge (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/international-patriotic-challenge-t186260.html)

dublb 10-19-2012 10:35 AM

Oh Muv, the anticipation is gittin' ta me. :)

works4me 10-19-2012 11:44 AM

I'm with dublb. Am really looking forward to a complete picture. :)

Jenniky 10-19-2012 02:05 PM

Im with everyone else looking forward to seeing the complete picture. I had another awesome sewing day today. :)

QuiltE 10-19-2012 02:27 PM

Count me in ... that'd be me-four biting at the chomp of wanting to seeeeee!!!

Looking great there!

Jenniky 10-25-2012 05:31 AM

I have enough maple leaves and every other kind of leaf covering the property here if Canada is running short on leaves this year. :thumbup: I suppose tomorrow I will get the tarp out and get them all moved to the front for city pick up. Hmmm
Well the bright side of it.. I will be outside working.. which I love and physically I am up for the job. Woot. :thumbup: What was that you all said.. Don't over do it! Of Course, I won't ! LOL :cool:

works4me 10-25-2012 05:37 AM

You are up to gathering leaves for disposal Jenniky? Wonderful! Terrific! Yes, take it easy and don't give yourself a set-back. (Do as I say, not as I do. :))

yayaquilts 10-25-2012 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by Jenniky (Post 5611028)
I have enough maple leaves and every other kind of leaf covering the property here if Canada is running short on leaves this year. :thumbup: I suppose tomorrow I will get the tarp out and get them all moved to the front for city pick up. Hmmm
Well the bright side of it.. I will be outside working.. which I love and physically I am up for the job. Woot. :thumbup: What was that you all said.. Don't over do it! Of Course, I won't ! LOL :cool:

Glad to hear you are feeling better, jenniky!! Just remember not to OVER DO IT !!

QuiltE 10-26-2012 06:44 PM

Gather up those leaves and give them back to YOUR city!
Do not ... I repeat DO NOT let them take flight or else Frankenstorm Sandy will be sending them up here to Canada.
They are YOURS ... all YOURS ... and for all YOUR American friends, family and enemies!
The Border is closed!!!!
Message Clear?

Great News, Jenniky ... I'm glad you're feeling up to it and are getting out.
As everyone has reminded you ... don't over do it!!
Better still, play supervisor to the family and get out and enjoy the wonderful fall weather, while you can.

Jenniky 10-28-2012 04:57 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltE (Post 5615095)
Gather up those leaves and give them back to YOUR city!
Do not ... I repeat DO NOT let them take flight or else Frankenstorm Sandy will be sending them up here to Canada.
They are YOURS ... all YOURS ... and for all YOUR American friends, family and enemies!
The Border is closed!!!!
Message Clear?

Great News, Jenniky ... I'm glad you're feeling up to it and are getting out.
As everyone has reminded you ... don't over do it!!
Better still, play supervisor to the family and get out and enjoy the wonderful fall weather, while you can.

LOL, QuiltE... message loud and clear. Weather is dreary and cold at the moment. So Im not wanting to leave my cozy loft. Was suppose to go grocery shopping today but I have no desire what so ever to leave the house. So will put it off until Tuesday. I am working on crocheting a bed doll in purples and plums and also working on the binding on the candy corn witch today. :thumbup:

QuiltE 10-28-2012 05:12 AM

Originally Posted by Jenniky (Post 5617999)
LOL, QuiltE... message loud and clear. Weather is dreary and cold at the moment. So Im not wanting to leave my cozy loft. Was suppose to go grocery shopping today but I have no desire what so ever to leave the house. So will put it off until Tuesday. I am working on crocheting a bed doll in purples and plums and also working on the binding on the candy corn witch today. :thumbup:

That's a better place to be than out in the wicked weather ... just the same here!! Add to that some rain and it's windy. However, I will probably venture out for the 2nd stop in a two stop Shop Hop of my two most LQS'. They do one each spring and fall, and I like to support them, even if I don't really want to go ... or need anything!

ENJOY the ball game!!!!!!!!!!