Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   Jen Kingwell blocks and finished quilts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/jen-kingwell-blocks-finished-quilts-t297401.html)

Teen 07-01-2019 02:00 PM

Hi, jmoore!!! Thank you! They should start framing house next week... I'll share pic then... Good job on finishing up GW...woohoo!

Bring Me Flowers pattern is so cute! I have that kitted and ready to go, too. It's a lot of curved piecing. In case you are interested, Stitchin Heaven is starting a BOM of this pattern in January. Also Green Tea & Sweet Beans pattern BOM should start in a couple of months, I think.

Blue Bell 07-01-2019 06:57 PM

Teen, It is nice to see you again. Can't wait to see pictures of your new home.

Teen 07-01-2019 08:55 PM

Hi, Blue Bell!!! Can't wait to share new home pics with you. Hope all is well with you...

Anael 07-03-2019 11:35 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I went for a ride today. Look what I witnessed......never seen this before. It's a barn swallow and chick.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]614454[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]614455[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]614456[/ATTACH]

Teen 07-03-2019 03:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh sweet! Great picture....

Here is a pic of me... A rainbow over our workshop. We are living in our RV inside this workshop while home is being built. I think this is so cool...

Anael 07-04-2019 11:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh lovely picture Teen!

I took a picture today I've been wanting to take for a long time. Today was the day!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]614497[/ATTACH]

Mkotch 07-05-2019 01:10 PM

Nice photos, teen and anael!
I finished putting My Small World together today. Now I'm looking at the edges and wondering if I should put a little border on? Should I make a facing? How have you all bound your quilts? Not sure when I'll get around the quilting this. It's pretty intense, so I will most likely set it aside for a while and work on something easier. :-)

Anael 07-05-2019 08:01 PM

Thank you.

I haven't finished mine so I can't help you there. Maybe you can look on the internet or the facebook group and see how others have done it?

Teen 07-12-2019 09:59 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I'm working on two quilts right now but they are coming together fairly quickly so today I pulled out my Gypsy Wife project box and checked over my fabrics... I hope to start that next after I finish the two quilts. Thought I'd share my fabrics for GW with you....orange, teal, green, and white. Also, thought I'd share my home build as of today...the windows are huge because...really, look at that view...I stood in my sewing room yesterday...got tingles...lol...

Anael 07-12-2019 10:05 AM

Oh wow!!!! Both on your fabrics and on your new home. Look at the view!!! You can see for miles and miles and you have mountains on the horizon!! How exciting!!!!!!!!!!