Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   UFO Challenge of the Month 2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/ufo-challenge-month-2012-a-t171904.html)

Foxflower 09-06-2012 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5494900)
Here are three more finishes. I am putting the eyes on the turkey so he can see what is coming.

Your turkey is just adorable. Maybe you want to leave the eyes off though so he CAN'T see what's coming (shudder), unless he's the presidential turkey.

QuilterMomma 09-07-2012 11:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Yeah, another one bites the dust.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]361018[/ATTACH]

mimiknoxtaylor 09-07-2012 01:19 PM

I too have been MIA with traveling, grandkids, etc. But this past weekend I actually pulled out some super sized blocks, looked at them & thought, "what was I thinking?) and cut them down to make a lap quilt for my daughter. She & her friends made them at her 10th birthday party. The quilts been a UFO for 22 years! I had dreams of getting it done for her 32nd birthday last month but it didn't happen. Christmas sounds good now. LOL

QuilterMomma 09-07-2012 03:26 PM

AWESOME MIMIKNOXTAYLOR!!!!!! I am ringing the bell real loud CAN YOU HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!!! DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING. Glad for you.

QuilterMomma 09-10-2012 07:51 AM

I did well at the fair, received seven first and four seconds. I am thrilled for sure. Not best of show, but will take what I can get.

dublb 09-10-2012 10:04 AM

Well, I see we have a celebrity among us. Congratulations QM!

QuilterMomma 09-11-2012 07:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Another finish. Good thing there is the pin cushion swap so I was motivated to finish these little cuties.[ATTACH=CONFIG]361976[/ATTACH]

Judith1005 09-11-2012 11:07 AM

Oh wow, those are definitely C*U*T*E!! Nice finishes QM. And congrats on your WINS!!! That is awesome.

QuilterMomma 09-11-2012 12:28 PM

Thank you. So you signed up for the pin cushion swap?

I am nearly done with two fall projects, one I am using for the DQ and the other was a kit my DH gave me last year that I did not finish. It is so cute. I have the one border to put on and then onto the longarm it goes. I am going to do the applique on the longarm so it is less work and everything gets tacked down. With being a seasonal table runner, no need to go thru extreme detail. If it needs it when done quilting, will add it then. That will be two more and then at 8 finishes (after two runners).

Judith1005 09-11-2012 02:48 PM

No, I didn't join the pin cushion swap. I must have missed that one. I have so many other things that I'm trying right now. And, I'm in "grandma" to be waiting mode. My sweet little grandbaby will be here soon. But, you know babies, they come exactly when they want to. LOL So, of course, my daughter is driving me "just a little" crazy. Accoring to her, she is so over being pregnant. And is completely ready for Brantley to make his entrance. LOL