Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Recipes
Here's her other one(bread) that is just super too!! >

Here's her other one(bread) that is just super too!!

Here's her other one(bread) that is just super too!!

Old 07-17-2009, 12:22 PM

If they could have flagged her more then 1 state fair ribbon....I'm sure it would have been this one:)
Go to: http://www.breadworld.com/Recipe.aspx?id=313

If you like a softer, sweeter roll...this is it!! I am not fond of coconut and walnuts....I think it would have been better w/o those!:)LOL The bread is delic! Skeat (oh, and oh-so-easy!)

PS....one thing that worked for the kid that made them more even and consistant was to roll out the dough, not roll them into balls...then she used a very small sprinkle jar to indent the top for the filling....I recommend doing something like that...worked great!
Old 07-23-2009, 07:45 AM

Thank you for this link. There are so many recipes, can't wait to try some of them. YUM!!!
Old 07-23-2009, 09:26 AM

Skeat...another wonderful recipe that I'll HAVE to make for our Fair. I love that I can mix them one day and bake them the next just before heading to the Fairgrounds. . . Usually on Fair day I'm frantic trying to make and bake the breads all at the same time ! This eases the hectic pace. Thank you. Looking forward to showing you the BLUE RIBBONS!
Old 07-23-2009, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Feathers
Skeat...another wonderful recipe that I'll HAVE to make for our Fair. I love that I can mix them one day and bake them the next just before heading to the Fairgrounds. . . Usually on Fair day I'm frantic trying to make and bake the breads all at the same time ! This eases the hectic pace. Thank you. Looking forward to showing you the BLUE RIBBONS!
You won't be sorry!:)They are fabo big time!! And so much fun to make too!:)Good luck! Skeat
Old 10-15-2011, 07:14 PM
Power Poster

Thanks