Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Recipes
New Air Fryer >

New Air Fryer

New Air Fryer

Old 02-01-2017, 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by Onebyone View Post
DH came in from Walmart this morning and found the large laminator machine on clearance for $5. He bought two of them. Refill rolls for it were $1. He bought all they had of those. I'll take one to guild, we can use it for signs, badges, etc. I'll give the other to my DD to save the grands masterpieces. Great find!
You're killing me but I need to check the clearance often. Walmart is the only store local really, so we are there often. Just never think to go to clearance.....But now, that's on the to do list...

A question...are you finding these in a dedicated clearance aisle or those little clearance places tucked in with the regular products? I will be in over the food area and see an aisle pop up that says clearance toys, for example. But normally there are two aisles dedicated to clearance stuff, no particular product type?

Hugs

Last edited by slbram17; 02-01-2017 at 06:54 AM.
Old 02-01-2017, 01:24 PM
Power Poster

At our Walmart the clearance aisle is next to the cards and party supply. It is one long aisle. Items from every dept is on that one aisle. The price roll back sales are usually in the separate departments. Last week there were fridge water filters being sold for $5 each. Wouldn't fit mine, darn it, but did fit my neighbors. She saved some cash on those.
Old 02-01-2017, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Onebyone View Post
At our Walmart the clearance aisle is next to the cards and party supply. It is one long aisle. Items from every dept is on that one aisle. The price roll back sales are usually in the separate departments. Last week there were fridge water filters being sold for $5 each. Wouldn't fit mine, darn it, but did fit my neighbors. She saved some cash on those.
I went back after my last post. Yes the clearance is close to the stationery area but was pretty well picked over. It seemed like a lot of clearance balloons through the store. I saw a nice Farberware rolling pin (non-stick) for $5 but didn't really need one.

But I will keep checking the clearance now...maybe I'll luck out on to a great deal like yours.
Old 02-03-2017, 06:14 AM

Made a boxed lemon cake in air fryer yesterday..tasty but not so pretty. Need to cover in foil in first half of cooking versus at end of cooking. Very light and fluffy cake. Only used half a box.