Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Recipes (https://www.quiltingboard.com/recipes-f8/)
-   -   Deb's Sausage Bread,... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/recipes-f8/debs-sausage-bread-t134232.html)

debbieumphress 06-30-2011 08:20 AM

This is my dh's favorite breakfast....

2-3 frozen loaves ( I use the little Rhodes breads too and can make individual ones)

1 lb sausage
1 c parmesan cheese
3 eggs

Brown sausage, drain off grease. Add 1 c. parmesan cheese and 3 whipped eggs. Roll out the dough as big as you like it or like one piece loaf.....Spread sausage mixture out onto dough and roll up like a jelly roll. Spray loaf pan with Pam. Place loaf/loaves in pans and bake at 350 degrees fro 45 minutes. You can serve this more than once for smaller appetites.

craftybear 06-30-2011 08:27 AM

thanks for sharing your recipes with us, so yummy

roseOfsharon 06-30-2011 08:32 AM

Mmmmmm, sounds delicious!! Thanks for sharing :)

pab58 06-30-2011 08:53 AM

YUM!!! What's not to love about sausage, eggs, cheese, and bread!!?? :D :D :thumbup: :thumbup: Can't ever go wrong with those ingredients!!!!! :thumbup:

QuiltnCowgirl 06-30-2011 08:56 AM

That sounds delicious! Would be a good recipe to use for my Annual Thanksgiving Brunch. But I must test it before then of course :)

pab58 06-30-2011 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltnCowgirl
That sounds delicious! Would be a good recipe to use for my Annual Thanksgiving Brunch. But I must test it before then of course :)

Hmmmm.....good idea!! Although, I would definitely have to "test" it several times -- you know, just to be sure it's fit for company! :lol: :lol:

QuiltnCowgirl 06-30-2011 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by pab58

Hmmmm.....good idea!! Although, I would definitely have to "test" it several times -- you know, just to be sure it's fit for company! :lol: :lol:

That's what I was thinking :lol:

pab58 06-30-2011 09:22 AM

I mean, we wouldn't want to poison our families now would we?? I would gladly sacrifice myself for the good of the fam!!! How about you?? :-D I don't think trying it just once would give me a real indication if it's safe to eat! It might take at least 5 or 6 times before I would feel safe to feed it to them!! :thumbup:

QuiltnCowgirl 06-30-2011 09:24 AM

I mean, we wouldn't want to poison our families now would we?? I would gladly sacrifice myself for the good of the fam!!! How about you?? :-D I don't think trying it just once would give me a real indication if it's safe to eat! It might take at least 5 or 6 times before I would feel safe to feed it to them!! :thumbup:

Yes - and then of course I would have to have my husband taste test it. And then the kids. And then.......lol

Chele 06-30-2011 09:28 AM

Yum! Bet it smells great baking!