Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Recipes (https://www.quiltingboard.com/recipes-f8/)
-   -   Fudge for Complete Morons (https://www.quiltingboard.com/recipes-f8/fudge-complete-morons-t281964.html)

Austinite 09-05-2016 12:09 PM

Fudge for Complete Morons

1 cup chocolate chips of choice melted
1 8oz pkg cream cheese
4 cups powdered sugar

whip everything together, put into lined pan, stick in fridge til set. you can mix in whatever you like to mix into fudge: nuts, marshmallow bits, fruit bits, raisins, etc.

Onebyone 09-05-2016 03:33 PM

Here is an easy one I make when my grands want to help. I add rice krispies or nuts, or mini marshmallows, anything that may taste good, in it.

1 bag of Chocolate Drops (white filling inside) (Usually cost $1 a bag) I keep a few bags in the freezer.
1 C peanut butter
2 Tbsp butter

Place in microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 2 minutes. (adjust as needed to mix) Mix together making sure to stir in any of the white center that may clump a little. Pour into 8x8 pan and let cool at room temperature. Sets up fast.

Doggramma 09-05-2016 06:44 PM

I made a fudge recipe one Christmas that was similar to this except it used Velveeta. Everyone gobbled it up.

toverly 09-06-2016 06:11 AM

Originally Posted by Doggramma (Post 7646019)
I made a fudge recipe one Christmas that was similar to this except it used Velveeta. Everyone gobbled it up.

I used to have that one, we called it Chocolate Cheese, Yum!

ppquilter 09-06-2016 09:46 AM

Sounds good, making me hungry!

lindalou 09-07-2016 05:10 AM

What are chocolate drops?? Not sure what you are talking about.

Originally Posted by Onebyone (Post 7645870)
Here is an easy one I make when my grands want to help. I add rice krispies or nuts, or mini marshmallows, anything that may taste good, in it.

1 bag of Chocolate Drops (white filling inside) (Usually cost $1 a bag) I keep a few bags in the freezer.
1 C peanut butter
2 Tbsp butter

Place in microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 2 minutes. (adjust as needed to mix) Mix together making sure to stir in any of the white center that may clump a little. Pour into 8x8 pan and let cool at room temperature. Sets up fast.

What are chocolate drops??

Debbrah 09-07-2016 08:22 AM

Here's one for even bigger morons - 1 bag of your favorite flavor chocolate chips and one container of pre-made cake frosting. Combine both and microwave until melted. Pour in 9 x 9 pan and chill. Yummmm! (And so simple)

pegquilter8 09-07-2016 09:27 AM

OH thank you all. I tried and failed so bad even the dog ran outside. These all look like I can handle. Will let you know!

meanmom 09-07-2016 12:11 PM

My favorite recipe is the one on the back of the marshmallow fluff jar. It is easy and really good. I have substituted butterscotch chips for the chocolate ones, yum.

Slow2Sew 09-07-2016 03:28 PM

My family loves the recipe on the Carnation evaporated milk can. It's a little more complex, but oh so good.