Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Recipes (https://www.quiltingboard.com/recipes-f8/)
-   -   Help! Looking for a "specific" biscotti recipe (https://www.quiltingboard.com/recipes-f8/help-looking-specific-biscotti-recipe-t206739.html)

raksmum 11-23-2012 10:07 AM

Help! Looking for a "specific" biscotti recipe

I'm hoping someone can help me out. I was given a recipe last year for biscotti with pistachios, cranberries and dried pineapple. It may have had a bit of pineapple juice as well but can't remember. I believe it was from one of the Company's Coming recipe books. Of course everywhere I check those books are sold out.

Would anyone have this recipe? This is the absolute best biscotti I have ever had and can't believe I can't find my recipe.

gollytwo 11-23-2012 02:17 PM

I've always made my biscotti without nuts so I'm no help.
Trying googling biscotti recipes with pistachios and see what you get.

raksmum 11-23-2012 03:17 PM

I did google and nothing combined everything I thought was in it. But.....I just found it! Ripped apart another drawer and find it neatly folded at the back. I will never learn to write recipes on a card and put them in the recipe box!

BMP 11-23-2012 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by raksmum (Post 5675194)
I did google and nothing combined everything I thought was in it. But.....I just found it! Ripped apart another drawer and find it neatly folded at the back. I will never learn to write recipes on a card and put them in the recipe box!

They sound wonderful please share your recipe !

Lady Jane 11-23-2012 04:24 PM

Try cooks.com, I just looked up Biscotti myself.

ranger 11-24-2012 02:52 AM

Good that you found it. Would you post the full recipe?

QuiltE 11-24-2012 03:54 AM

Originally Posted by raksmum (Post 5675194)

r

So now maybe you'll share it with us ... and the next time we will be able to help you!
Besides, I'm intrigued by your ingredients list ... and would like to give it a try!
Please? and Thanks!

gennie1950 11-24-2012 05:43 AM

Please share your recipe. I bake quick breads,biscotti,and pizzelles for our senior center. One thing the men like is things with nuts and fruit. One older man specifically asked for different biscottis every time I bake. I love making things for them as they hardly get the treats that are homemade. You could just post it or email to me, [email protected]. have a wonderful holiday. You sound like me, 600 or so cookbooks,cutout recipes, homemade recipe books, never can find the recipe I need the first time looking.

KnitnutBZ 11-24-2012 06:52 AM

Yes please share your recipe. I love biscotti and make it for Christmas gifts.

Jean in Ohio13452 11-24-2012 07:23 AM

Would love this recipe too.... Hope you will post it... and try putting special Recipes in plastic sleeves that you can put in 3 Ring Binder- but make several copies of Recipe first and put one in with your Tax papers... :D