Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Recipes (https://www.quiltingboard.com/recipes-f8/)
-   -   Peanut Butter Cheesecake Mini's - To Die For!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/recipes-f8/peanut-butter-cheesecake-minis-die-t75305.html)

The Creative Seamstress 11-09-2010 09:26 AM

My husband and I recently had some friends over for dinner and we made these for dessert (it's a recipe by Paula Deen), and OMIGOD you absolutely have to try it! It's to the point where they are so flipping good, I told him we simply can't make them ever again (especially if I'm pregnant), because I'd gain like 60 pounds in a single sitting. Delectable and so simple to make!

Ingredients
Crust:
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
4 tablespoons sugar
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
12 bite-size peanut butter cups

Filling:
2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract or almond extract
2 eggs

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place a paper cupcake liner in each cup of a standard muffin pan.

To make crust, in a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter until crumbs are moistened. Press crust into bottom of each muffin cup. Put 1 peanut butter cup into the center of each crust.

Beat cream cheese with a handheld electric mixer until fluffy. Add sugar, flour, and vanilla, beating well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Spoon cream cheese mixture over peanut butter cups and graham cracker crusts. Bake until just set, about 20 minutes. Allow to cool completely before serving.

belmer 11-09-2010 09:52 AM

Sounds heavenly..... My husband loves peanut butter, I'm going to have to try these.....
Thankyou for the recipe.

dkabasketlady 11-09-2010 10:35 AM

I'm definitely bookmarking this recipe especially with the holiday get-together's coming up!! THANKS!!

amandasgramma 11-09-2010 12:59 PM

OH MY GAWD -- I KNOW I'll gain 120#!!!!!!! Thanks for the recipe -- I think!!! :) :)

amma 11-09-2010 05:10 PM

Oooo I will have to try this one :D:D:D

GrammaO 11-10-2010 09:35 AM

this sounds too yummy. I wonder if it would work by substituting a chocolate/caramel for the peanut butter cup. Can we use actual names here or is that a no no?

CarrieAnne 11-10-2010 06:57 PM

thanks!

The Creative Seamstress 11-10-2010 07:56 PM

Also, I forgot to add the "gourmet" options... that sent it flying off into awesome: drizzle raspberry and chocolate sauce on it, or in the alternative a little dab of cherry pie filling on top with some cool whip. So freaking incredible!!!

My husband wants to do the turtle kind of thing next time with drizzled chocolate, caramel and nuts. I think that would be awesome and taste bud heaven as well...

pojo 11-10-2010 11:11 PM

This sounds good.

Just reading it you could gain pounds easily.

I'm going to try it out.

zennia 11-14-2010 04:51 AM

Thank You for the recipe. My husband loves,loves peanutbutter. Will make him some for christmas.