Old 04-29-2010, 05:06 PM
Lostn51
Banned

Originally Posted by katmom54
http://cgi.ebay.com/ANTIQUE-NEW-HOME...item3353626bea

I have a New Home like this in the orginal cabinet - old in years in condition, but brand new...I don't think the belt has ever been on it and the instruction manual, warranty papers (not even filled in) and all the original attachments are with it. The cabinet is near perfect = only a few scrapes on the top where it had been used as a display...believe it or not, I got it for less than $200 and I only bought it because I had gotten a Memorycraft 7000 for Free!! - yes, FREE... and thought it would be fun to have the two extremes - antique and computerized...
You are sitting on a gold mine!!!!

I had a chance to buy out a sewing dealer in MO but by the time the snow cleared enough for me to go get the goodies the barn had been emptied and bulldozed down. It had several machines that were still in the creates and the vast majority were treadles. Some junk company hauled it all off so the sale could go through.

I would love to say I had a brand new treadle, please post photos of it!!! I will be sure to pass out the lobster bibs before hand so we wont drool all over ourselves! :-D :-D

You got an incredible deal!!!!

Billy