Old 05-01-2010, 08:38 AM
kay carlson

I think we are going to "have to have" a party!!

Alikat, I went to the Overstock.com site and viewed the Lifetime 4x2 fold in half table #12514621. With three adjustable heights (22, 29, and 36 in.) this should be ideal. The table should also be easy to store/relocate.
I was completely unaware of the adjustable features and had even wondered about using an existing table with PVC for risers....:-(

I've placed my order for one table. :-( I'm on my way courtesy of all of the Board Members who have graciously shared ideas. Yes, I probably will keep the majority of my items in the family room and have room for friends to sew, too.

Anything I purchase at this stage of my life has to have more than one use. If and when we downsize to an apartment, I will be limited as to what we can bring along.

We have an unbelievable amount of storage built-ins in this home ranging from cabinets, closets, bookcases, etc. It is amazing how quickly one can fill up the space....ugh :-(

Thank you, each and everyone who has viewed/replied for giving me the motivation to create a space which is beautiful, useful and welcoming. I treasure you!!!