Old 05-02-2010, 06:39 AM
leaha

so sad about your local Handcocks, but I have to tell you about mine. It is Handcocks of Paducah, NOT to be confused with the chain stores. They are great, the best thing I love about them is all the gals and guys who work there. They are so nice and helpful.
The week of the Paducah quilt show, we got a chuckle out of the porta potties out side for men, inside was for ladies only.
I like when you go to the cutting counter with a stack of fabrics, and one gal is helping you, and another is not busy she offers to help too. They are nice to each other as well as the custumer. would be a nice place to work.
I so love that Hanckocks of Paducah! They have great mail servics too, If I do not feel like driving into town I can call and order what ever and it gets here right pronto! Or you can order on line too.
Any one who comes to Paducah knows that our store is not the same as the chain stores. My sister spent well over $500. this year all from the sales table, I only got $100. worth as was low on funds, and had to have some for the show.
So if you are ever close by do stop in Handcocks of Paducah, you wont't be dissapointed.