Old 05-14-2010, 02:22 PM
damaquilts

I just have to whine to someone who will understand. I bought a shed to put my vintage machines and extra stuff in since there is no room in my room for them. Of course we had a bad rainstorm here a while back and it leaked. Well I started tearing stuff out today and found out it looks like its been leaking for awhile. Both my vintage Vikings got soaking wet. The one was my old one that I bought new back in the late 70's the other was one my brother got off ebay for me. It was immaculate. Now the carrying case is a complete ruin and the machine is rusted and won't move and the books are mildewed. I am just sick. So I have decided that the vintage machines I do have need new homes some place with someone who has room to care for them. I am working on getting the Vikings moving again. Hopefully they both will. My 6370 is moving but it lost some more of its paint and the 6430 is rusted stiff. I just sprayed that one with oil to try and loosen it up. I worked so hard to get my 6370 running again and now this. I don't want anymore to be ruined. I moved my Kenmore in the house in the space where the treadle was just need to put the machine in the cabinet.