View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 02:06 PM
lazyquilter

Twice... once from each grand daughter. I knew exactly what my oldest one liked. WRONG.. I knew what my younger liked, busted butt to make a lime green and black with no foo foo... strictly plain.

Oldest grand daughter came in and asked, are you making that for Katie and naturally my guard went up as I said ... Yes..... she replied.. I don't think she's going to like that particular lime green. And I commented... She will when she gets it or she will eat it!!!! At which, with Randi's already cut and in a storage bag to be started on, She stated, wow, I would
REALLy to have the same quilt with the same blacks, but I would want all reds instead of lime greens. And my mind is moving forward, my other grand daughter Beranna better like these colors because it's already cut out and this is what she's getting. Fortunately I had made her pillow cases out of the fabric that was to be in Randi's quilt so hopefully that will work out... I love being a grand mom, even though mine are in their early 20's. but they can take down faster then a straight pin in a huge balloon..