View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 06:02 AM
clem55

Woman Within.com and Roamans.com Now ladies, I am really large, 22, and old,71, and I do have a swimsuit on everyday all summer long. Of course, my pool is in my backyard, and only family sees me. We do go to son's house for swim parties, and usually lots of young beauties there, but there is gramma, right in the middle of things. Once you walk out and remove the cover-up, you forget how you look, andf judst have fun. I've bought swimsuits online at Walmart also, and find they last me at least one full summer and maybe part of the next, and the price is less than $30. They are the spandex fabric, so no, they don"t hold you in much, but, a couple years ago my daughter brought me home a suit from Florida, made me think of the 50's style, strong latex. Girls, I put that sucker on and felt like I couldn"t breath! It fit just right, but that tight crap was and is no longer for me. One more thing and I'll stop. Walking down the beach in Fl. a few years back, coming toward me was an older couple, totally at ease with themselves. She was wearing a bikini, and was probably a size 5X( wasn't real sure if she had the bottom on or not, and hubby was a total beanpole, wearing a THONG!! I didn't laugh( well, not out loud anyway) but really, I just thought, "they are enjoying life and to hell with what anyone else thought. Kind of put things in perspective for me.