Thread: EQ7
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 08:16 AM
grammypatty7

Originally Posted by MistyMarie
I have the EQ6 upgrade from EQ5. I bought a new computer and a new laptop, so the program is on our old computer downstairs. I don't want to have to install EQ5, EQ6, and then the upgrade for EQ7 to put it on the two new computers. So, I am thinking that I will just purchase the new EQ7. What I HATE is that they only allow you a certain number of computers to put it on. ( I upgrade my computer about every year and a half to keep up on the latest in technology.)
Have you pre-ordered EQ7? If you ordered the upgrade, you do NOT have to have EQ6 installed but you do have to have the license number and password for 6 to be able to install the upgrade to 7. Check out their website. I was very surprised to read that but very glad as I was concerned PLUS we get unlimited activations and can put on as many computers as we need which is nice - 6 we were limited to 4 activations. The pre-order upgrade price was really a good price but if you haven't already pre-ordered, go ahead and order the upgrade but please do check the web site so you'll know that my info is accurate. I just learned this a few days ago and was thrilled when I first read it on this site but even so, I had to confirm it for myself.