Old 06-16-2010, 11:25 PM
Flagmom

My favorite authors are: Beverly Lewis, Cindy Woodsmall, Amy Clipston, Wanda Brunstetter, BJ Hoff, Beth Wiseman - All Amish fiction writers.
Jodi Picoult, James Patterson, Katherine Woodwiss, Karen Kingsbury, Janet Oke,Jennifer Chiaverini, "Left Behind" Series by Tim Lehaye & Jerry B Jenkins. Harry Potter series, Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer.
Just finished "Look Again" by Lisa Scottoline and starting "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers.
I loved "Gone with The Wind" by Margaret Mitchell and the sequel "Scarlett" by Alexandra Ripley
If you want a very good non-fiction book try "Rain of Gold" by Victor Villasenor. This book is about the Mexican Revolution and two prominent families who flee Mexico to the USA. It reveals the trials, sorrow and struggles they endure to raise families in US.
John Jakes is my all time favorite historical novel writer. He wrote "The Kent Family Chronicles"
I worked as an assistant manager in a national bookstore for 7 1/2 years until the powers that be decided to close the store. It was a sad day when we walked out those doors for the last time. Now I frequent other stores to get my fix of books...LOL