View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 09:34 AM
wishiwerequilting

Originally Posted by sewcrafty
I was wondering how many shop/online stores etc. that we have on here. I'm sure there is more than just me that would like to support these business' of the members here. Maybe we can get a list together for people to visit and support.

Especially with vaca time on us. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to stop in, support and meet another member.

Just a thought. :-D
That's very thoughtful of you sewcrafty!

I am affiliated with a shop...Quilter's Paradise in NY. I try not to do any "shameless promoting" b/c I just enjoy this digest for all the ideas and energy it gives.

I started the online store in 2000, and in 2009, sold the online business for health reasons. It was purchased by my son's friend, Ingrid. (they knew each other since they were 3 years old. now they are in their 30's!). She worked for me before she purchased the business.

Ingrid has moved the online store into a lovely re-furbished barn out here in the hamptons, and she is working like crazy to make it successful. I am just working as a consultant for her, and starting my own pattern business, as well as getting into longarming. (I have an A-1 being delivered in the fall. YEA!)
I know Ingrid would appreciate any orders you can send her way. She delivers all over the world. If you are vacationing in the Hamptons on Eastern Long Island, send her an email or call her.
http://www.quiltersparadiseonline.com/