View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 06:06 PM
n2scraplvr

Originally Posted by earthwalker
They are all lovely...thanks for sharing these. Nothing like variety to get those creative sparks happening.
Thanks everybody!! If you read my House Blocks Part 1 you know that I did not make these houses. These are a collection of house blocks done by others that I collect for inspiration purposes and hope you are inspired too! I don't know who the makers are. Some are bloggers. Some are copyrighted but these are for inspiration purposes. If you see something you would like a pattern of, let me know and I will be glad to draw one up for you. Of course, it would be a different size as it would be "my version" of the block however I choose to interpret it. I'm creative enough to not need these blocks at all as I can draw anything I choose and I'm an artist, a florist, an interior decorator, etc. Even though I try many times to tell people I did not do all the blocks they see, they still seem to think I did them all! I appreciate that! This is a "hats off" to all those who did make these blocks!!! They deserve the credit. Now that that's all said, I hope you enjoy looking at this collection of others' blocks and are inspired by a design, a color, a tree, an animal, a sky, a shape or a flower or whatever you are inspired by. So enjoy the pics and be sure and post your creations -- we all would love to see them!! Thanks again everyone!!

:-D :-D