Old 06-22-2010, 03:48 AM
quiltingfan

Originally Posted by Tiffany
Originally Posted by quiltingfan
:thumbup: Yes, I have been sewing on and off all morning and everyone was right. I see the 2 seems I sew over. I have it going in a circle and it has finally clicked. Thank you everyone, I could not do this one without everyone's encouragement and advice. Will post pics, I promise. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...
How is it going? It sounds like you've pushed past the problems and are on your way toward finishing the top. I can't wait to see it!

I've never been much impressed with the "Quilt in a Day" type of books. To me, quilts that take only a few hours to make usually look like they've only taken a few hours to make. Just think, with all the time you have invested in this quilt, it is going to look amazing and I bet the graduate will love it. :thumbup:
I am still struggling with this quilt. Saw that I had left out a whole row when I was making one more block. Was doing 18 or so i thought until the end when I noticed I only had 17. Then realized that it was missing a bottom row. Will leave it as is because nobody will know unless you are a quilter. Now I am trying to square the blocks, but do not have a square ruler big enough. After that though it should be smooth sailing. OH my can't wait to finish.