View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 02:39 PM
Bubblegum0077

Hello Quiltmaker101:
I just started a scrappy quilt a few days ago and it's coming along really nice. I think I am going to try the "quilt as you go" process since I plan on making this a big quilt. I have a small stash and I think I will actually run out of stash before finishing it. However I do have 3 others in the making and can't touch fabric from that until they're done. Anyone want to send me their stash? I love quilting. I call it my therapy. I am trying to build my fabric selection, but has anyone noticed it's just hard to pick one or two fabrics? Just like chips, you can't have just one. I buy my fabric from JoAnns. Some of the fabric at WalMart is also found at JoAnns so I don't pay the higher prices. Although coupons at JoAnns do make it tempting to buy there. I am planning to shop at a fabric store in Lake City now because they have the most amazing prints I've ever seen. It's where I bought my new Janome recently. They are a little pricey but the prints are just amazing.

So Quiltmaker, I will take you up on your challenge. Looks like there will be a good response to this challenge.

Happy Quilting everyone!