View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 01:28 PM
Chrickett

Love your pretty purple things, the angelis so sweet.

Originally Posted by laparshall
A visit from my Angel: What a wonderful surprise I received from my Angel. A beautiful basket full of goodies. She made the great little basket that you must hold in your hands to appreciate just how sturdy it is with its wooden bottom. I will cherish it. She tells me that her mom crocheted the dish cloths, which are just the right size and, of course, the perfect color. Angel, please say thank you to your mom for the time she put into making them. I just love them. She included another full yard of the beautiful fabric that she sent before, a package of variegated rick rack, several beautiful fat quarters. Best of all is the beautiful little angel quilt that will be going on the wall in my sewing room. I will be able to do that right away, since she even included hangers on the back. I wonder if my Angel has red hair? If you look closely you may be able to see it.

Dear Angel: I know that I am a bit over due in posting that I received your package, and I apologize, but life has been a bit busy. We spent a couple of days taking our youngest DD to her college orientation and then I spent an amazing day with a few friends that I met on the board (See the thread: Quilting Board takes on Shipshewana, IN http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-50910-1.htm). Angel you spoil me. Thank you for your generous gifts. I will hang the quilt on the wall next to my sewing desk where I will see it all the time. So tell me, did I guess right about the red hair?