Old 06-28-2010, 04:31 PM
LovingIzabella

Thank you mom for posting :-) I love you.
And thank you thank you to all of my very special friends here. Your well wishes, warm words and the love that pours out to me means so very much! I would be lost without all of you wonderful ladies and I am so grateful to have found my way to this board and to all of you! In each of you is a special Angel I can feel hugging me and walking with me. I will get through this-all of it and I will have all of you to thank for holding my hand and heart along the way. I can not write too much now as my head is still not 100% but I wanted to let everyone know I am home and resting comfortable as I can be. I have to go see my neurosurgeon to discuss other options for me as this shunt is no longer serving it;s purpose :-(
MJ I am glad to hear the news and will continue to pray for even better news on your tests! As always you are in my heart and my thoughts and prayers.
Hoppy-thank you! I will keep your daughter and her baby in my heart as well as my thoughts and prayers! It can be a tough road but with your support and love she will be just fine and so will that grandbaby. Please keep us updated on how she is doing!
Thank you all again!
Love & Hugs
April