View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 03:05 PM
I'm with Rosey

Hi to all.
I have been quilting for several years, I started when my son was graduating from High School and I decided to make him a quilt. That was the beginning!
My daughter just graduated from a fine University in Northern California. She played softball all through those years, so I was only able to quilt 3 days a week for the years she played. Wherever she was, I would go to watch and cheer on the team.
She is done now, so I can fill my days with quilting! I am working on a wall hanging that is appliqued tropical flowers and meandering vines.
I have done PP, I love it!, applique, flannel, my husband loves the flannel, and regular ole' quilting. I am also searching for flannel fabric for my daughter, she also loves flannel. Bad time of year for flannel, but I wanted to have it done asap. I have the requisite number of UFO's and I am lucky enough to have beautiful cubbies full of my stash. It is actually a decorative element in my family room.
I am in Orange County, and plan to never, ever leave! I grew up in very cold New England and realize there is more to life than being cold.
I enjoy reading all the tidbits that I have seen here and hope I can add my own from time to time.