Old 07-06-2010, 03:20 PM
EdieClay

Originally Posted by ahafun
Originally Posted by EdieClay
Originally Posted by Tennessee Suzi
We moved to Crossville, Tn from Knoxville 3 years ago when My husband retired. Still trying to figure that out!
I quilt on Tuesday mornings at Little Blessings Quilt Shop in Crossville. Little Blessings is just off I-40 at Exit 317. Julia teaches classes, then we work on our quilts together.
I've visited Little Blessings a couple of times on the way home to Fayetteville after being in Harriman for Christmas. I have always enjoyed looking around - different things displayed differently, you know....and always made a few purchases. I wish it were closer. A girl I work with has a quilting sister who lives in Franklin, Tennessee, and her sister absolutely fell in love with the Little Blessings shop when she stumbled across it on her way back home from Gatlinburg a year or so ago.

And somebody mentioned a shop in Harriman - didn't know there was one and will have to try to find it next time I'm there.
The shop in Harriman is called Loose Threads. A really nice couple own it and both of them work in the shop. If you get off the interstate at Exit 347, turn right and go towards the city of Harriman.